United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
leewill31 said:
scum paid £37.1million for a player Chelsea bought for £23.5 million now this is fooking hilarious......

It's really not though is it. How we laughed at Arsenals lack of transfer activity last summer and look how Ozil lifted their squad...fucking moronic of Mourinho letting him go to a domestic rival. This has all but increased their chances of attaining top four as much as I hate to admit it.

yatesy94 said:
leewill31 said:
scum paid £37.1million for a player Chelsea bought for £23.5 million now this is fooking hilarious......

It's really not though is it. How we laughed at Arsenals lack of transfer activity last summer and look how Ozil lifted their squad...fucking moronic of Mourinho letting him go to a domestic rival. This has all but increased their chances of attaining top four as much as I hate to admit it.

Agree ! If he, Rooney and van Persie hit form together then top 4 is a certainty, which I really hoped they'd miss out on this year.

Mata is a top player, would've loved him here.

Some right mard cunts on here! He will not make them so stop panicking!

They were always gunna spend money!

He is not what they need, the need a Kompany and a Yaya. Plus 2 full backs!

And more importantly, David Moyes is his manager!

Your goin on like were fucked now! Grow a fuckin pair and laugh at the useless cunts!

Moorsey 2002 said:
yatesy94 said:
leewill31 said:

Agree ! If he, Rooney and van Persie hit form together then top 4 is a certainty, which I really hoped they'd miss out on this year.

Mata is a top player, would've loved him here.

Apparently according to The Mirror (hehem I know ) Chelsea offered Mata to us and Arsenal and we said we dont want him as did Wenger ....

Mata is a top player of that there is no doubt.

However will he not just be vying for the position currently occupied by Rooney and Kanagwa?

I'd have thought they would have gone for a midfield general and a centre back.

Anyroads how much of a laugh will it be if either they still miss out on 4th place or take 4th place at the expense of Chelsea!!

Damanino said:
Said it earlier but I think they just make the 4th place for three reasons : Mata will get them some extra points they wouldnt get with Young/Nani/Kagawa, Mata's signing will certainly give them some energy/push/fresh ideas maybe like Ozil at Arsenal, while Spurs/Pool simply will crumble sooner or later they lose Suarez maybe ad its over for them, while Spurs still have EL to play.

:D

This is lazy reasoning that keeps getting repeated--we did relatively well for 9 games without Suarez.

The reason we'll fade is because Rodgers doesn't have the balls to bench Gerrard, and for some reason he thinks it's a good idea to rotate the defense.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Some right mard cunts on here! He will not make them so stop panicking!

They were always gunna spend money!

He is not what they need, the need a Kompany and a Yaya. Plus 2 full backs!

And more importantly, David Moyes is his manager!

Your goin on like were fucked now! Grow a fuckin pair and laugh at the useless cunts!

Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.