United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
You can now get 128/1 if you fancy the rags for the title, and they have drifted to 3/1 to even finish in the top four.
Which is a shame.

#forzaweedavey
It's quiet unbelievable that they were abt 5/2 to win the title at the start
And now as you say bigger than that at 3/1 to finish top 4

Moyes interview after the Chelsea game was priceless, Vidic tackle was not worthy of a red card and surprise surprise he didn't see the Rafael tackle.

As well as being a shit manager he is an out and out liar, therefore ideal replacement for the GPC.

Gray said:
Moyes interview after the Chelsea game was priceless, Vidic tackle was not worthy of a red card and surprise surprise he didn't see the Rafael tackle.

As well as being a shit manager he is an out and out liar, therefore ideal replacement for the GPC.

And not giving up on the title ............. that penny is taking some time to drop !!

"@Moyes_Must_Go 37m
“@BarmyArmy649: You are a disgrace. If u were in Manchester u would get ur head kicked in & pissed on.”

U HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT OVER HERE"

hahaha

Loved it this morning in work, I walked all quiet then just let it out, "They think it's all over, it fucking is now" the Blues laughing and the rags kept their heads down, fuck em !

Umm so that screenshot of Raphael is not photoshopped?.

Honest now i tjought it wad a shit shop job, fucking hell wtf was he trying to do?

Moyes has genuinely gone down in my book by saying he did not see it.
I am gonna find an angle showing he was looking at it.
Bollocks to protecting your players, with some stuff you have be more responsible.

TCIB said:

Honest now i tjought it wad a shit shop job, fucking hell wtf was he trying to do?

Bollocks to protecting your players, with some stuff you have be more responsible.

To be fair, Moyes did say in the press conference after that Rafael deserved to be sent off.

Bluebee2 said:
Loved it this morning in work, I walked all quiet then just let it out, "They think it's all over, it fucking is now" the Blues laughing and the rags kept their heads down, fuck em !

keep up the good work 8-)<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:

you must have low standards mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.