United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbilisi said:
Sad Cafe is a great way to end a day,the penny is slowly dropping.......

"I'm tempted to go and work out the cost of our entire squad a compare it to Chelsea/City/Arsenal/Liverpool....but I'm genuinely scared."

I had a quick look and some are in denial 'the game shown there isn't much difference between the sides' - he must have watched a different match

My favourite post was one where it states 'I'm not for chopping and changing but Sam Allerdyce is geta me' - wow, just wow!!

Any club who buys Mata and then leave him to rot deserve all they get.

if it wasn't for the keeper they would be fucked, he must have saved them 12 points this season.

massive club said:
angel is going nowhere,i know it and you know it,he`ll be here next year. Can`t wait for tonight,as I said hotel already booked for the semi final,easy peasy lemon squeazy.
Haha, enjoy watching the arsenal fans walk past your hotel at the semi final.

Can't f**king stand arsenal, but well done tonight, come on Reading/Bradford.

Tbilisi said:
Sad Cafe is a great way to end a day,the penny is slowly dropping.......

"I'm tempted to go and work out the cost of our entire squad a compare it to Chelsea/City/Arsenal/Liverpool....but I'm genuinely scared."

They have really turned on the Turtle

Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't know why everyone is laughing at van Gaal. The guy's done a great job, getting them in the top four while operating on a shoestring budget.
I'm not an expert but I detect a hint of sarcasm there... Pmsl

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Love him mad as a box of frogs With no idea what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.