United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
massive club said:
angel is going nowhere,i know it and you know it,he`ll be here next year. Can`t wait for tonight,as I said hotel already booked for the semi final,easy peasy lemon squeazy.

That's clearly a blue.

SPIDERBOY said:
bluethrunthru said:
silverback said:
Fourth is as good as a trophy says Van Gallstone. So Wenger was more successful than we thought.

Fuck me - I cannot EVER imagine GPC admitting this - the ticks are tocking for the scum aren't they?

Has he actually said that?........link?

Its hard to work out what he says on the bbc sports website interview..he contradicts himself,after looking very very sheepish, and of course none of the assembled hacks have the balls to say so to his face...the stunned silence at one point in the clip however says it all...

And no, gpc would never ever have said that finishing fourth was the clubs main objective.
its all looking a bit messy at the swamp if you ask me

Another year out of the CL with the added glory of a Europa league spot should suit them down to the ground. these upcoming fixtures should bump them down to maybe 7th where they can enjoy the position they truly deserve.

101toMR said:
Another year out of the CL with the added glory of a Europa league spot should suit them down to the ground. these upcoming fixtures should bump them down to maybe 7th where they can enjoy the position they truly deserve.

Im hoping so, but seeing how jammy the cnuts are, I wouldn't bet on them scrapping or having the refs gift them wins i.e. turn away blatant pens like vs newcastle and they fluke the 3pts. I still can't get over that newcastle game, just for the pure jamminess.

They will scrape their way into the top 4 via a mixture of luck and referee decisions. The amount of decisions they're getting is gradually returning to the norm of previous years.

LoveCity said:
They will scrape their way into the top 4 via a mixture of luck and referee decisions. The amount of decisions they're getting is gradually returning to the norm of previous years.

They've had a hell of a lot of luck,it has to run out and it will run out......they won't make the top 4 mate,IMO.

bazbarrybazzer said:
haha :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://thesingingsection.weebly.com/featured-news/man-united-fan-calls-police-to-complain-about-record-man-city-sponsorship-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thesingingsection.weebly.com/fea ... rship-deal</a>

Hot on the heels of Manchester City announcing a world record sponsorship deal with Etihad Airways this weekend, fans of Manchester United are cementing their position as the "Kings of bitter".

Bitter Manchester United fan Dennis Gibson from Enfield has received a police caution this morning after dialling 999 to complain about Manchester City's new sponsorship deal branding it "Criminal"

The 42 year old United fan of 20 years said " This is another nail in United coffin. We have always had the upper hand when it comes to success on and off the pitch but it's all fu**ing up in our faces. Not only do thy batter us everytime we play them but they now command more money off the pitch. We are gong to have nothing left. We've tried complaint to UEFA but they're powerless to stop them. The police are the only option we have left"

A spokesman for the Met Police went on to say " We can confirm that on the evening of the 8th March 2015, a Greater London resident called the emergency 999 number to report a recently announced Premier League clubs sponsorship deal as criminal". "We have cautioned this individual and we want to send out a stern message that the emergency number is for emergencies only. We will take action against those continuing to put lives in danger." "If UEFA are unable to stop the sponsorship deal then I'm afraid it's something you'll just have to live with"

As always we were outside Old Trafford for some reaction.

Tommy 18 from Carlilse - Thise foreign bast**d owners at Shitty are taking the piss.. Go back to your own country.

Leon 23 from Galway - We've won it twenty times though.

Nigel 53 from Ashton Under Lyne - it's a matter of time until they're number 1 in the rich list.. They can't be stopped.

Tiygh 17 from Sheffield - They've got no history thigh have they? What's the point in all that money if you've only won the League Cup once? Muppets.

outstanding.

poor cunts.

Are you Everton in disguise........Are you Everton in disguise........Are you Everton in disguise........Are you Everton in disguise........

A MASSIVE RESOUNDING YES IS THE ANSWER

If United finish top four then that proves english football is lagging behind. They're absolute shite, I cannot believe how bad theyve got. They maybe a few places above compared to last year, but TT's football is worse than moyes. We've got lots of rebuilding to do ourselves, but looking at uniteds team cheers me up. They need to spend about 200m in the summer to at least compete for top four as I see other teams getting stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.