United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Bluekiwi said:
Just picked this up from Roy Keane's comments about the game ................
There is a time to play and a time not to -- Phil Jones should have cleared it. Valencia, of course, compounded his first half error. I think the keeper can sacrifice and take Danny [Welbeck] out of the game. He would get sent off but he could have made the sacrifice and now they are out of the FA Cup.
Sums up the mentality and win at any cost of the dickheads that do pull (and have pulled) on the red jumper. A bunch of cheats.

I don't see a problem with such a winning mentality,it's one I wish we adhered to.

Maybe our next manager can develop such.

I don't see the problem either mate,it's gone on for years and will continue to do so.
When we played stoke at our place and Diouf went on his run,the first thing I shouted was for Fernandinho to "chop him down".............many points have been won and saved using the "hack down" method.

Re: Save Our Louis!

Keeping Dave's seat warm. Awaiting his return from Spain after being sent to there for not being able to walk on water.

Not watched the rags since our game last year,so thought I would give it a go , I could not believe how disjointed they are, the passing Back all the time the team with most they said, the long ball up to bog brush the negative passing no surprise they have a lot of possession it's all in there half, no wonder the fans are moaning they are terrible to watch.
and how much does Danny Murphy hate them always having a dig ha ha.
Can it last I hope so.

southstand117 said:
Vienna_70 said:
So, when was the last time shrek won the FA Cup?

Oh no, that's right, shrek has never won the FA Cup.

In fact, Dedryk Boyata has more FA Cup winner's medals than shrek.

Hee, Hee!
Neither has aguero.... :-/

Sergio has been with the World's Greatest Club ™ for ten years.

Vienna_70 said:
southstand117 said:
Vienna_70 said:
So, when was the last time shrek won the FA Cup?

Oh no, that's right, shrek has never won the FA Cup.

In fact, Dedryk Boyata has more FA Cup winner's medals than shrek.

Hee, Hee!
Neither has aguero.... :-/

Sergio has been with the World's Greatest Club ™ for ten years.
Fuck me, how time flies ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.