United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis van pullis has done a great job of turning them into an expensive but ineffective Stoke. Watching them hopefully punt it at fellani who then just attempts to let the ball hit some part of him in a bid to knock it down to someone in red is actually very satisfying. Without de gea that game would have been 4-1

FantasyIreland said:
Bluekiwi said:
Just picked this up from Roy Keane's comments about the game ................
There is a time to play and a time not to -- Phil Jones should have cleared it. Valencia, of course, compounded his first half error. I think the keeper can sacrifice and take Danny [Welbeck] out of the game. He would get sent off but he could have made the sacrifice and now they are out of the FA Cup.
Sums up the mentality and win at any cost of the dickheads that do pull (and have pulled) on the red jumper. A bunch of cheats.

I don't see a problem with such a winning mentality,it's one I wish we adhered to.

Maybe our next manager can develop such.

Winning mentality? That's no different to diving. Murphy came out with the old "that's a 'professional booking' quote last night. All of these things are cheating.
You've said, in the past, that cheating and diving are what is turning people away from football.
You are either happy for all of them to go on or none of them but I don't think you can't be selective about cheating.

bondsman said:
Louis van pullis has done a great job of turning them into an expensive but ineffective Stoke. Watching them hopefully punt it at fellani who then just attempts to let the ball hit some part of him in a bid to knock it down to someone in red is actually very satisfying. Without de gea that game would have been 4-1

If it wasn't for De Gea, Pulis would have been called in long ago.

Save Our Louis!

The trigger finger got too itchy last April over at the Swamp when we lost wee Davey.
We have to face the reality that we may have only a few weeks to save this precious dinosaur, LVG.
The scummers have got their knives at the ready. He needs our help. We must preserve the diving cheating antics which his squad are taking to new levels, without adequate press recognition. The nation needs his long ball philoshofee - never mind keeping the ball on the deck - keep that plane on the deck. We blues must save him for the nation.
As the rats desert the s(t)inkining ship, we must remind the world that this man is the world football's number 1 tactical genius - a coach not just for our time, but, for all time.
Save Our Louis!

Ive seen fewer dives at my local ice rinc, and the funniest bit was listening to the stupid rag scum chanting "same old Arsenal, always cheating" They have guns with no ammo, sideways passing then a punt up field to spit and elbows, the nited way, the nited philosophy..!

So, when was the last time shrek won the FA Cup?

Oh no, that's right, shrek has never won the FA Cup.

In fact, Dedryk Boyata has more FA Cup winner's medals than shrek.

Hee, Hee!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/michael-oliver.381321/page-9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/michael- ... 321/page-9</a>

Made for some pleasant reading this morning. I actually thought the ref had a good game - The best referreeing performance I've seen in a long while actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.