United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Lovely to see people starting to realise that Di Maria was never a £60m player. People seemed to see him play well in a few big matches last year and just assume that he's world class and always plays like that, but he's always been hugely erratic. He's a potential gamechanger, but his general game has always been hit and miss. Real must be absolutely pissing themselves at getting £100m for him and Ozil

Me and our lad spent most of last season, taking the piss when we were watching him play.
His end product was fucking woeful at Madrid.

RightTurnClyde said:
So, since they lost last night I'm guessing the signings of Bale, Tranny, Pogba, Vidal, Muller, Kroos and Ibrahimović are all back on the table?

Don't forget Messi, Iniesta, Robben, Pique and Hummels.

Blue Til Death said:
aguero93:20 said:
RightTurnClyde said:
So, since they lost last night I'm guessing the signings of Bale, Tranny, Pogba, Vidal, Muller, Kroos and Ibrahimović are all back on the table?

Don't forget Messi, Iniesta, Robben, Pique and Hummels.

And Jesus...!

Jesus couldn't pull off a miracle that size.

Blue Til Death said:
Blue Til Death said:
And Jesus...!

Well he has turned success into WHINE for them thats for sure ;-)

I reckon they'll go all out to resign Michael Oliver this summer, bit silly letting him go really.

Blue Til Death said:

Well he has turned success into WHINE for them thats for sure ;-)

I reckon they'll go all out to resign Michael Oliver this summer, bit silly letting him go really.

He must have caught the family wrecker shagging his wife since he was their 12th man..!

one of this week's "only connect" walls rather tickled me

dxebk3.jpg

Have they appealed the yellows and red yet?
Think they would appeal as diving and showing disrespect to the referee just isn't in their nature :)-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.