United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
diving_zpsrmvmqvah.jpg

willy eckerslike said:
Damocles said:
baildon blue said:
Right I`m not that bothered United went out of the cup last night .
The facts are they should have gone out the last round to Preston .
Anyway what have we got to gloat about we lost to Newcastle and Middlesbrough in the cups .

We're Champions of England and off to the Nou Camp, and they're scrapping about looking like they'll get the Europa League at best and have a trip to ScouseLand coming up.

That's pretty gloat worthy.

The absolute best one though, to me anyway the absolutely most satisfying one, is that they are the architects of their own failure. They don't understand that the Ferguson reign stopped them from developing into a modern football organisation as everybody else did. Now they are at a point where they need a complete rebuild. Instead they put their accountant in charge of the company whose only real experience of football is by giving the manager free reign and watching the trophies roll in. So instead of creating long term structures that will sustain their footballing side over the next 20 years, they are looking for the next Ferguson and buying anybody that seems quite good on FIFA. Their adherence to the myth of Manchester United is essentially causing the downfall of Manchester United.

I only really gloat on the Arsenal and Liverpool threads. I never bother gloating on the United thread because sitting there with a big smirk on my face and watching them scramble around in an ultimately fruitless bid to remain relevant is much more satisfying than getting involved.

Spot on but, bloody hell, don't tell them how to fix it!

They did the buy buy buy thing between Busby and baconface its just history repeating.

All they need is a Michael Knighton character ...

I overheard the most idiotic of the idiotic rags at work this morning saying, "Di Maria must have learnt to dive at Real Madrid."

So I asked him, "What about Rooney, Januzaj and Young?"

His reply: "If you say anything about Rooney, it means you're against England because that was a brilliant goal he scored."

See, I told you he's an idiot.

Apparently, Welbeck has been the subject of death threats and racist attacks on Twitter since his goal at the swamp last night.

Just another example of how classy rags are.

manimanc said:
Has sir twat of turtlehead lost it again in the press conference again?
Did I see him walking out and pointing a finger at the journalists?
Queen Louis is cracking up...
just caught the end of it this morning, he was muttering things about good journalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.