United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
dont get this de gea stuff, i think he's average, ball hits him half the time due to poor finishing. half the chances i have seen i would have buried.

Maybe so mate,but to be fair to DeGea,he's been their saviour this season.
They'd be a good 8th or 9th without him.

Re: Why specifically do you hate United?

Johnsonontheleft said:
Why exactly do you hate the rags? My hatred started when Steve Bruce scored that header about 8 mins into injury time, and I think was cemented for good when Beckham kicked Simeone in 1998 & the media took his side. Too many incidents to mention but be good to hear people's specific memories.
Whilst the media love Beckham now, they did not take his side in 1998. He was vilified to a most ridiculous extent. One headline was "10 brave lions and one silly boy" and that was a nice one.

£50 Million bid for Sterling who'll they'll sell to the fans as the new Andrew Cole when in fact he'll be the new David Bellion.

You heard it hear first.

They'll make any old shit up to be top of a league.......from ragcafe..

If we beat Arsenal we'll not only head the "vs the other top 7" league, but we'll have more points (23) against the top 7 that any United team since 2007-08. After last year's 6 points vs the top 7 I'll take it. (I'd even be happy if we draw with Arsenal - likely to leave us tied with City but beating them on goal difference!)

citytill1die84 said:
mat said:
£50 Million bid for Sterling who'll they'll sell to the fans as the new Andrew Cole when in fact he'll be the new David Bellion.

You heard it hear first.

Not a chance the rags and Liverpool will deal direct.

Besides which he said he wants to leave because he wants to win trophies so why would he go there ?

de niro said:
dont get this de gea stuff, i think he's average, ball hits him half the time due to poor finishing. half the chances i have seen i would have buried.

The other half of the time it's good positioning, though. He's young and his performances have been largely responsible for dragging a very disjointed side - with the worst United defence in decades - into the Top 4.
So, 60% of the fuss is probably justified. The remaining 40% is F.U.C.K.W.I.T.S. (Formulaic United Cheerleading Kunts Without Intelligence, Truth or Shame).

this rings a bell haha

Title celebrations cut short, brawls in the stands and a call for calm from government - Iran's Gulf Pro League had a thrilling final day.

Portuguese coach Toni Oliveira beamed as his Tractor Sazi side wildly celebrated their first Pro League title but within minutes discovered the honour belonged to Sepahan, a club located 560 miles further south.

How could this happen? Sazi had drawn 3-3, a result good enough to seal the title with their rivals being held 2-2 - or so Oliveira and his staff were told.

"We were tricked," said the 68-year-old former Benfica manager.

Sepahan had actually won their match 2-0, enough to take the title by a point and when the news filtered back to Sazi's stadium, brawls broke out, seats were launched and bins were thrown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.