United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad4city said:
de niro said:
dont get this de gea stuff, i think he's average, ball hits him half the time due to poor finishing. half the chances i have seen i would have buried.

The other half of the time it's good positioning, though. He's young and his performances have been largely responsible for dragging a very disjointed side - with the worst United defence in decades - into the Top 4.
So, 60% of the fuss is probably justified. The remaining 40% is F.U.C.K.W.I.T.S. (Formulaic United Cheerleading Kunts Without Intelligence, Truth or Shame).
I like that

mat said:
£50 Million bid for Sterling who'll they'll sell to the fans as the new Andrew Cole when in fact he'll be the new David Bellion.

You heard it hear first.

funny you should say this because i had talkshite on and brazil was saying what a wonderful player he was. proper gushing, so much so i was going to ring in and out him as regards where sterling was going. i was going to ask that if they bought richard dunne would he then become the best CB in the league. they would have cut me off but not before i had abused the ****.

Based on what I am seeing on Twatter, Van Gaal seems to be very tired and emotional at the Rags players dinner and is having a Ron Burgundy moment

gordondaviesmoustache said:
unexpected item said:
He's totally shitfaced by the sound of it..

[video]https://vine.co/v/eAD3pnqH0th[/video]
He's even more of a caricature than Taggart. He's like a character from Mitchell and Webb. He can't be like that in real life, surely?

I agree - its like a comedy sketch in real life being played out on the TV and you watch and think " am I the only one getting this? He si gonna say Scorchio or the the's the's the's... Chris Waddell" in a minute I am sure.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.