United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure when they announced their annual finances, they stated that they HAD to finish no worse than third this season
So why are they so fkn happy....they are 4th!!!

They are the new Arsenal. In a few years they will be proclaiming their glorious history, and become the new Liverpool. Hopefully, one day, the new Accrington Stanley.

de niro said:
would love to bump in to a rag i know who told me they would win the title after they fluked the win against us. i pissed my self at the time. he was well offended.
One who bet me €50 that they'd win the league, in a fit of giddiness, after they'd just completed the Pre-Season and Transfer Window double, hasn't mentioned football in my presence for about three weeks. Odd that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't be too hard on them. The rags are used to hearing their manager spout drunken shite.

And talking of spouting shite, I assume Sir Ticket Tout didn't guarantee they'll finish above us next season again?

I asked Paul Hirst from the MUEN would he be asking Sir Combover about his comments last year. He replied "I'll bet you have kept that for 12 months waiting to see the table" and i told him "No, i knew we would finish above them as we will NEXT season." He said he would save my comments and bring them out in 12 months.
No mention of pulling the ticket tout up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.