United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimg]http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web03/2011/9/17/16/enhanced-buzz-19818-1316292798-6.jpg[/bigimg]

Whatever is in that bottle it isn't Jack Daniels, it's far too pale.

Looks like scotch
Or piss

gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimg]http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web03/2011/9/17/16/enhanced-buzz-19818-1316292798-6.jpg[/bigimg]

Whatever is in that bottle it isn't Jack Daniels, it's far too pale.

Looks like scotch
Or piss

I would pay good money to see a live TV debate between TT & Bodger. The possibilities are endless, pure 100% goibledygook versus denial & delusion. Please let's get it on.

mad4city said:
de niro said:
would love to bump in to a rag i know who told me they would win the title after they fluked the win against us. i pissed my self at the time. he was well offended.
One who bet me €50 that they'd win the league, in a fit of giddiness, after they'd just completed the Pre-Season and Transfer Window double, hasn't mentioned football in my presence for about three weeks. Odd that.

Just say to him "Oi you where's me fucking 50 euro". Then explain to him he shouldn't bet on things
he knows fuck all about ;-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
mad4city said:
de niro said:
would love to bump in to a rag i know who told me they would win the title after they fluked the win against us. i pissed my self at the time. he was well offended.
One who bet me €50 that they'd win the league, in a fit of giddiness, after they'd just completed the Pre-Season and Transfer Window double, hasn't mentioned football in my presence for about three weeks. Odd that.

Just say to him "Oi you where's me fucking 50 euro". Then explain to him he shouldn't bet on things
I'm undecided... On the one hand, there's your strategy and on the other there's the reality that I'd cheerfully give them all €50 if it meant they'd shut the fuck up about football.
Think, I'll just wait until he inevitably gets giddy again (somebody should do a gloominess-to-cockiness-cycle graph on rag fans, actually) and then, stick my hand out.

mad4city said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
mad4city said:

I'm undecided... On the one hand, there's your strategy and on the other there's the reality that I'd cheerfully give them all €50 if it meant they'd shut the fuck up about football.
Think, I'll just wait until he inevitably gets giddy again (somebody should do a gloominess-to-cockiness-cycle graph on rag fans, actually) and then, stick my hand out.

Oh that's my strategy. I never let anyone "forget" a bet. I have to pay when i lose, so they fucking do too ;-)

bluwes said:
FCBarcaFan said:
Since when did a 4-2 win become a fluke?

You just couldn't help yourself could you Raggy

He/she/it obviously got all giddy because the scum won their first derby in five and only their second in the last eight.

It's like their cup final.

Sorry. It is their cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.