United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio 5-Lies reporting this in its news reports as Van Panface on his way to his first trophy. What happened to 'public service' broadcasting?

Think that deserves 10/10 for effort.

dive.gif

They're just a (very) expensive 'Wimbledon', it's either hoof it up (last night to Fellaini ) and see what drops, or, flood the wings to get a cross in and bum-rush the box, yet no mention from the strokers Darke and Owen.

Pity Carroll's out this weekend, he'd have caused them all manner of problems, even so I'm sure Valencia and Sakho will still give them nightmare's.

Is there an article on-line yet from the MEN with thousands of biue circles on seats?

Thought not ....... And I thought balance, professionalism and equality were part of journalistic ethos.

Yeah alright I know its really like Vince McMahon's entrance music out in the real world.

blue b4 the moon said:
Is there an article on-line yet from the MEN with thousands of biue circles on seats?

Thought not ....... And I thought balance, professionalism and equality were part of journalistic ethos.

Yeah alright I know its really like Vince McMahon's entrance music out in the real world.

Why would there be 74,511 is a very good turnout for a cold Tuesday night against lower opposition .source BBC sport

SPIDERBOY said:
It's OFF now,has to be,when Dublin says "Cambridge went toe to toe with one of the best teams in the world".

i had turned my stream off before that..
did he really say that?

one of the best teams in the world..who finished 7th last season,, and are not in the champions league?
beggars belief.

Had the plastic rag texting me all night last night, couldn't hide his joy at beating ickle Cambridge, the same rag who didn't text when Southampton beat them and the same rag who didn't text when they drew with Cambridge...
He still hasn't been to a match this season, he's your typical gobshite utd fan....
And as a side note, I see shite sports news are running the "1 defeat in 16" bollocks already... I just don't get it, this wankfest and blowing smoke up utds arse, I really don't get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.