United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
Had the plastic rag texting me all night last night, couldn't hide his joy at beating ickle Cambridge, the same rag who didn't text when Southampton beat them and the same rag who didn't text when they drew with Cambridge...
He still hasn't been to a match this season, he's your typical gobshite utd fan....
And as a side note, I see shite sports news are running the "1 defeat in 16" bollocks already... I just don't get it, this wankfest and blowing smoke up utds arse, I really don't get it!!
#

you should put his mobile number on here so we can all take the piss

Driver in work give me a newspaper(I know,it's the star), was flicking through it and as if by magic,their game last night is the only one that doesn't show the attendance.

r.soleofsalford said:
manimanc said:
Had the plastic rag texting me all night last night, couldn't hide his joy at beating ickle Cambridge, the same rag who didn't text when Southampton beat them and the same rag who didn't text when they drew with Cambridge...
He still hasn't been to a match this season, he's your typical gobshite utd fan....
And as a side note, I see shite sports news are running the "1 defeat in 16" bollocks already... I just don't get it, this wankfest and blowing smoke up utds arse, I really don't get it!!
#

you should put his mobile number on here so we can all take the piss

They are all the same,"sing when your winning " and all that,I have one rag who never says fuck all if they draw or lose.
A win however and he always texts or puts on facebook. "NEXT". As the sad **** did last night.

SPIDERBOY said:
Driver in work give me a newspaper(I know,it's the star), was flicking through it and as if by magic,their game last night is the only one that doesn't show the attendance.

Officially it was 74,511 but that's what happens when you blackmail all your season ticket holders into buying tickets for a match many of them don't want to see. I didn't watch the game but there must have been thousands of empty seats. Does anyone have an estimate of how many? Or Is it time to put in another Freedom of Information Act request to the GMP?

laserblue said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Officially it was 74,511 but that's what happens when you blackmail all your season ticket holders into buying tickets for a match many of them don't want to see. I didn't watch the game but there must have been thousands of empty seats. Does anyone have an estimate of how many? Or Is it time to put in another Freedom of Information Act request to the GMP?
Better still has any one got any screen shots ? As of about 7.45 when they were doing the interviews on the pitch the top tiers were empty.then come the game the lights seem to go out up there and the camera angle is kept close to the pitch

manimanc said:

Does he drink in The Jockey?

Sounds exactly like the same clown.

mrtwiceaseason said:
laserblue said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Better still has any one got any screen shots ? As of about 7.45 when they were doing the interviews on the pitch the top tiers were empty.then come the game the lights seem to go out up there and the camera angle is kept close to the pitch

Big open spaces and a few smatterings, nowhere near that figure , personally I don't particularly give a shit who goes or what the attendance was with the exception of the rags, it's a stick they use to beat people with so always glad if they get some back, sad fuckers.

Dirty Harry said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
laserblue said:

Big open spaces and a few smatterings, nowhere near that figure , personally I don't particularly give a shit who goes or what the attendance was with the exception of the rags, it's a stick they use to beat people with so always glad if they get some back, sad fuckers.
Exactly the same as you mate but with them and latley the dippers keen to go on about empty seats it always useful to remind them to look a little closer to home first !

They've managed to unload one of the fat ones anyway:

Following his free transfer move to Brazilian side Internacional, Anderson, 26, posted a picture on Instagram of all the medals he won at Manchester United. "I have made some amazing friends, all of whom are great referees and will continue to do great things," he wrote.

aguero93:20 said:
They've managed to unload one of the fat ones anyway:

Following his free transfer move to Brazilian side Internacional, Anderson, 26, posted a picture on Instagram of all the medals he won at Manchester United. "I have made some amazing friends, all of whom are great referees and will continue to do great things," he wrote.

The majority of them will be the staff and delivery drivers from Dominos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.