United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the end, we couldn't cope with long ball United - it was thump it forward and see what happens. It's not how you normally see United play but it worked for them in the end.

haha - money well spent

think irony lost on big sam though :)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Did BFS mention the amount of money united have spent, like he does with tiresome predictability about City whenever we play one of his teams?

Yes he sure did. He said that they had spent more than anybody else on their team this year. I think he fully understood the irony of
calling them long ball merchants and he sure made me laugh out loud. But maybe we should not laugh too loud - long ball plan B could
work for us at home sometime ?

manimanc said:
They could be 6th come the end of the week...
Massive return for a massive investment...
To all you lurking rag softarses..
MIND THE FUCKIN GAP.

They could be 6th at the end of the season. They have got De Gea to thank for their very flattering position in the table so far. West Ham totally out played them for most of the 90 mins, pity they just ouldn't hang on for what would have been a well deserved three points.

As for the fall out if they don't make top 4........................

SCUM

Am I the only one who thinks Gary Neville has reverted to type now? Has nothing positive to say about us and he was on the verge of self imploding when United equalised. He said it was the sign of a great side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.