United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a surprise, my rag brother in law is blaming his teams failure to beat West Ham on.....the fucking referee.

Why the fuck can't they just admit they are utter shit?

I HATE THEM!!!

blue underpants said:
LONG BALL UTD, hope it sticks

Long ball merchants
long ball muppets.
the muppet way...sling the c**t in and see if we get a luckee bounce( dutch accent required)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Am I the only one who thinks Gary Neville has reverted to type now? Has nothing positive to say about us and he was on the verge of self imploding when United equalised. He said it was the sign of a great side.

It was phil gargoyle doing the yapping on my telly.

Barcon said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Am I the only one who thinks Gary Neville has reverted to type now? Has nothing positive to say about us and he was on the verge of self imploding when United equalised. He said it was the sign of a great side.

It was phil gargoyle doing the yapping on my telly.
Wasn,t Gart, he was laying into them.

Re: Man Utd probe sordid sex tape claims

dennishasdoneit said:
jimharri said:
jamie woods said:
Apparently, the girl has been crying her eyes out. I bet she has. "Now, how much are you paying me for this story again?" Anyone running a book on who the player is? She's in her "late twenties", so that rules out 1 player anyway.

that article state the GPC famously stood for no shit then goes on to list 3 sex scandals ha ha ha - fucking brown nosing press don't know whether to stick or twist these days !!

Re: Man Utd probe sordid sex tape claims

bluethrunthru said:
dennishasdoneit said:
jimharri said:
Apparently, the girl has been crying her eyes out. I bet she has. "Now, how much are you paying me for this story again?" Anyone running a book on who the player is? She's in her "late twenties", so that rules out 1 player anyway.

that article state the GPC famously stood for no shit then goes on to list 3 sex scandals ha ha ha - fucking brown nosing press don't know whether to stick or twist these days !!
So fucking true. They are in a state of perpetual confusion. Like long-serving prisoners they've become institutionalised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.