United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man Utd probe sordid sex tape claims

oman0115 said:
Joe Pineapple said:
jamie woods said:
could not happen to a nicer bunch. Maybe that will put a smile on LVG's chops.

http://www.thfclatest.com/2013/02/08/club-probe-sordid-sex-tape-doing-rounds/

Well well well...:)

According to sources, a woman was filmed "carrying out an intimate act" on Marouane Fellaini in a bathroom, with team-mates including Anders Herrera, Januzaj,Chris Smalling and David De Gea, capturing the act on camera while filming over the top of the door

They do seem to sign a certain type of person don't they, mainly immature arrogant sex fiends! Do they go looking for them or do they just turn that way when they get to the swamp? I honestly can't think of a city player getting implicated in that sort of thing.
Micah, exact same thing many years ago

bluethrunthru said:
Just like the idea it was somewhere "exclusive" in Manchester. If you can't take a shit without a load of rags getting noshed off and hanging over the doors and partitions of the next cubicle I don't think thats exclusive at all !!
"Noshed off" ha ha not heard that for years.

Re: Man Utd probe sordid sex tape claims

lancs blue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
That's why they call it Fellatio!

Pretty disgusting tbh.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/manchester-united-players-made-sex-tape-in-club-toilets-and-passed-video-between-teammates-10031777.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 31777.html</a>[/
Why aren't the Police investigating?
Joe Public would be looking at a voyeurism charge at the very least. There's even video evidence. Looks like another GMP bottle job.

Unless the woman makes a specific complaint I doubt there's much the police can do. They would need her evidence that the filming was not consented to.

I don't think consent would be a factor here. By her own admission she was unaware of the filming and shocked that the tape is being shown around.
Having said that - it was in The Sun.

We're all being a bit too quick to condemn here. They were on a high after seeing off Cambridge in the cup and the fantastic point at West Ham. Surely it's natural for them to go out on the town and let their hair down after such success, just like they used to do after winning a title or the CL.

Amazing where money and fame will get you with the women, ugly **** would be fucked if he was stacking shelves in Morrisons instead of playing football.....

Pg-14s-everton-getty.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
bammy blue said:
Amazing where money and fame will get you with the women, ugly c**t would be fucked if he was stacking shelves in Morrisons instead of playing football.....

Pg-14s-everton-getty.jpg
I wish I was a footballer :-(

Yeah me to pal! You lower middle class folk don't do to bad though, just think you could be just a working class plumber..... :-(

bammy blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
bammy blue said:
Amazing where money and fame will get you with the women, ugly c**t would be fucked if he was stacking shelves in Morrisons instead of playing football.....

Pg-14s-everton-getty.jpg
I wish I was a footballer :-(

Yeah me to pal! You lower middle class folk don't do to bad though, just think you could be just a working class plumber..... :-(
I've already had cause to take you to task about the lower middle-class slur on previous occasions. I am not a teacher, nor a civil servant.

You're right though, I don't do bad at all.

There's always room for improvement though ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.