United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pirate said:
KentBlue said:
They can produce all the documents they like, the facts are that for approximately the last 20 or so minutes of their game against West Ham they played hoof ball. Dress it up how you will, Turtle: you're just a fucking Dutch Tony Pulis.

now thats the derby day chant sorted out
Hahaha Dutch Tony Pulis ! Just spat my coffee out with laughter. Cheers.

I think they used the same stats team that tried to stitch Buzzer up that time. A dutch Tony Pulis, your just a Dutch Tony Pulis :- Love it !

KentBlue said:
They can produce all the documents they like, the facts are that for approximately the last 20 or so minutes of their game against West Ham they played hoof ball. Dress it up how you will, Turtle: you're just a fucking Dutch Tony Pulis.

Isn't that rather insulting to Mr Pulis?

SouthStandStander said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
http://www.gfycat.com/CommonMagnificentEastrussiancoursinghounds

Haha, awkward
I think she's just had a stroke

of whose?

not the tactical turtle surely? Turtles have barbed ones

pirate said:
KentBlue said:

now thats the derby day chant sorted out

You have got to get that going haha
Hope other fans pick it up as well,he seems the sort to get wound up easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.