United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media have really turned on him in a way they never really did with Moyes before his sacking. Two very critical articles in The Mail and (I think) The Telegraph today, saying he's no better then Moyes despite having spent a load more. And John Hartson has just ripped him a new one on Radio 5 Live.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The media have really turned on him in a way they never really did with Moyes before his sacking. Two very critical articles in The Mail and (I think) The Telegraph today, saying he's no better then Moyes despite having spent a load more. And John Hartson has just ripped him a new one on Radio 5 Live.

It's inevitable. He just has no redeeming qualities that people can warm to he is just an egotistical bell end who has fallen out with everyone at every job he has ever had. He won't last much longer sadly.

RandomJ said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

It's inevitable. He just has no redeeming qualities that people can warm to he is just an egotistical bell end who has fallen out with everyone at every job he has ever had. He won't last much longer sadly.

Oh don't say that FFS. I don't know a single rag supporter who thinks he's anything but an egotistical prick but we don't want him gone just yet, he could be the source of so much more fun than even Moyes could manage.

pfazz said:
RandomJ said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Oh don't say that FFS. I don't know a single rag supporter who thinks he's anything but an egotistical prick but we don't want him gone just yet, he could be the source of so much more fun than even Moyes could manage.
#Save our DTP

If he's cracked already can you imagine him if mourhino starts to wind him up,that would be worth watching! Fat sam has tucked him right up and will be laughing his fat bollocks off.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Danny Kelly did on talkshite as well, funny though Gough who was on with him didn't, no surprise there then the closet rag....Barnsley fan my arse

I bet giggs is fukin cringing at that, he should be worrying about burnley but he's got some fucker printing off sheets of paper to hand out to the press,the long headed twat. A throw away comment by sam and he turns into rafa benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.