United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue cigar said:
I bet giggs is fukin cringing at that, he should be worrying about burnley but he's got some fucker printing off sheets of paper to hand out to the press,the long headed twat. A throw away comment by sam and he turns into rafa benitez.

You have to say that BFS has won this little 'spat' hands down.

Allardyce only made the comment as an ironic dig because all his managerial career, he has been known as a long ball merchant.

And TT has bitten like a shark on a piece of rump steak.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

King rat is cracking up.

Just struck me how ironic it is that the teenage mutant hero turtles had a rat for a boss, while the puerile, ugly, wretched rats have a turtle in charge.

SPIDERBOY said:
pirate said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Hahahaha,the woman's face says it all.

think she will be getting the boot soon

Her face at the end made me laugh more than I did at the rag woman in the sunderland clip,when aguero scored.
But yeah,she'll be out of a job now.

No way!!! silly rag woman putting her fingers to her mouth in terror...is still way way out in front.

dennishasdoneit said:
SPIDERBOY said:
pirate said:
think she will be getting the boot soon

Her face at the end made me laugh more than I did at the rag woman in the sunderland clip,when aguero scored.
But yeah,she'll be out of a job now.

No way!!! silly rag woman putting her fingers to her mouth in terror...is still way way out in front.

Correct.

I wonder if she knows she's a 'pin-up' on Bluemoon.

Can't believe a manager with his amount of experience (no matter how good or bad he is) has made such a cock of himself and his cry-baby, flat track bully, joke club. He should do what the GPC did and start smashing stuff and ranting at people when he has fucked up. At least that created a distraction from the facts. Last down the tunnel at West Ham apparently after celebrating his 'tactical' point with the fans. Fat Sam must have really spoiled the party - I bet Mrs turtle got knocked about a bit on Saturday night.

Helmet Cole said:
Can't believe a manager with his amount of experience (no matter how good or bad he is) has made such a cock of himself and his cry-baby, flat track bully, joke club. He should do what the GPC did and start smashing stuff and ranting at people when he has fucked up. At least that created a distraction from the facts. Last down the tunnel at West Ham apparently after celebrating his 'tactical' point with the fans. Fat Sam must have really spoiled the party - I bet Mrs turtle got knocked about a bit on Saturday night.

I bet she did....the first thing the dutch"tough man " did when arriving at that place in germany was to bully the youngest member of his new squad..the teenager he didn,t buy, didn,t want and has actually turned into one of the teams best players....

Fantastic judgement bully boy.

Helmet Cole said:

Nah - she would have been dispatched to the printer/scanner to run off copies of todays briefing notes then she would have to laminate them all and put each in a folder -if you are going off on one you have to make the presentation professional

hhdnh.jpg

Big Sam has him rattled to the extent he feels he has to explain his fillossofey with charts and such. Good luck with that Van Gall after spending unprecedented millions in the premier league on a long ball team. Long may he reign.

A clear example of someone trying to be too clever for their own good (something his tactics also prove on a weekly basis). If DTP was even half as intelligent as he likes to think he is, he'd have realised that Allardyce was taking the piss out of his own reputation and left the whole thing well alone. What a tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.