United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scums debt gone up to 380m the Equaliser said they confident of top 4! How the mighty have fallen

RT @RobHarris: Ed Woodward says Man Utd "well positioned to challenge for a top four finish in the Prem Lge and we look forward to the rest of the season.”

RT @RobHarris: Man United 2014-15 Q2 Oct-Dec revenue down to £105.7m from £122.9m in Q2 2013-14 as expected with no Euro football

RT @RobHarris: Man United debt rises to £380.5m

RT @RobHarris: Man United TV revenue down almost 40% Oct-Dec to £28.4m year-on-year as expected because not in Europe, but commercial revenue up to £46m

RT @RobHarris: Man United's Ed Woodward on PL's £5.1bn TV deals: "Once again demonstrates that we are part of the top football league in the world."

waspish said:
Scums debt gone up to 380m the Equaliser said they confident of top 4! How the might have fallen
Too right pal, I got a text from a rag wanking himself stupid coz they are 3rd...
Then I asked the fickle twat where we was in the league..... That was at 1030 last night and I Still haven't had a reply.....
Head Meets Sand.

Manchester_lalala said:
East Level 2 said:
davymcfc said:
United keep getting results that are undeserved. When we play badly we get punished but United are consistently playing poorly and getting draws and wins. They have a potentially tough run of fixtures coming up as well as the FA cup to think about so hopefully they start to get punished.
Been doing it for years though.
They have good (but not great) players who work hard and that's enough to earn a hell of a lot of points if opponents aren't at their best.
They are a long way behind City, Chelsea, Arsenal and possibly Spuds and Liverpool in terms of skill, but effort or workrate is a perfect complement for their agricultural tactics.

From what I've seen, it's not hard work from there players, it's just luck. The amount of chances teams fuck up agaisnt them is unbelievable.

Did anyone see Phil Neville get battered by keown last night? I hope Spurs and Southampton finish above them.

While the fact is that they have been on an incredible run of about 18 games unbeaten since they lost to us, that is going to come to a juddering end soon. Just looked at their fixtures and whilst in the next month they have Preston in the cup, followed by Swansea, Sunderland and Newcastle, within the 4 weeks from 15/3 to 18/4 they play Spurs at home, Liverpool away, Villa and City at home, then Chelsea away. With Villa desperate for points, that's just about as bad a month as you could get - and there may even be a testing cup game too - and a replay - they've had the luckiest of draws in that too, so far.
They've got to maintain this run for another 2 months to be confident of a top 4 finish. Their luck must run out eventually.
Can't wait to see all their yoof players come through next season, when the rats have all jumped ship as they realise that the chumps league has passed them by for another season.

I cant help but like TT,feel ashamed to say it but he never slags us or anyone else off,just his own players.

Also very honest post match which again is something I am struggling to get used to after GPT.......hes also clearly not a full shilling which makes me like him even more.

Tbilisi said:
I cant help but like TT,feel ashamed to say it but he never slags us or anyone else off,just his own players.

Also very honest post match which again is something I am struggling to get used to after GPT.......hes also clearly not a full shilling which makes me like him even more.
Once he starts saying that united aspire to be like Manchester City the I'll be sold on him too!

Tbilisi said:

Your right, he rarely bullshits, but he is always one result and press conference away from full on Adolf.

the blue panther said:
While the fact is that they have been on an incredible run of about 18 games unbeaten since they lost to us, that is going to come to a juddering end soon. Just looked at their fixtures and whilst in the next month they have Preston in the cup, followed by Swansea, Sunderland and Newcastle, within the 4 weeks from 15/3 to 18/4 they play Spurs at home, Liverpool away, Villa and City at home, then Chelsea away. With Villa desperate for points, that's just about as bad a month as you could get - and there may even be a testing cup game too - and a replay - they've had the luckiest of draws in that too, so far.

Swansea is away too, and their away form hasn't been great, so I wouldn't be too surprised if the came unstuck there. It's so tight among those playing for the other euro places that draws don't make much difference.

I still can't see them making top 4.

Had the radio on today, Key 103. I am sick of hearing about Amigo Loans but then I wondered if the advert has been timed to coincide with the rags financial figures being released.

Just askin'

The rags announced today that in their 2nd quarter their revenue fell by 14%, they made a small loss and their debt increased by £24 million. Matchday revenue fell by 8.3%, broadcasting revenue fell by 39% (no CL) while their commercial income increased by 9.7%.

Hypnotically odd

<a class="postlink" href="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFWMx60rOvs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFWMx60rOvs</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.