United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
Another dig at TT.

Radamel Falcao's agent says the striker would be firing at the swamp if the club were being managed by GPC rather than Louis van Gaal.
Jorge Mendes bemoaned the pisscan's retirement and told ESPN that Falcao needs to be trusted with a run of games to find form in a scum shirt.

Mendes said: "He didn't make a mistake when he chose Monaco. He is a champion. I miss taggart at the swamp. With him and this squad the situation would be different.
"I know that if they give Falcao five complete matches, I am convinced that he would score goals in practically all of those matches."
Falcao signed for the rags from Monaco on a season-long loan last summer, but the forward has struggled to make an impact at the theatre of debt so far this season.
The Colombia international has scored four goals in 16 Premier League appearances, casting doubt over whether the rags will make his stay permanent at the end of the campaign.
Mendes, though, is not concerned about Falcao's future, insisting the 29-year-old will attract interest from football's top sides.
"If Falcao does not stay in Trafford, he will be at one of the other five or six best teams in the world."
Mendes also insisted Angel Di Maria is settled at scum following his £59.7 million transfer from Real Madrid last summer.
"He was at Real Madrid and wanted to go to another of the world's best teams; now he is and he is happy," Mendes added.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/401047.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/401047.html</a>

I like that your spell check also corrects OT to Swamp and scum to scum or rags.

Vienna_70 said:
Another dig at TT.

Radamel Falcao's agent says the striker would be firing at the swamp if the club were being managed by GPC rather than Louis van Gaal.
Jorge Mendes bemoaned the pisscan's retirement and told ESPN that Falcao needs to be trusted with a run of games to find form in a scum shirt.

Mendes said: "He didn't make a mistake when he chose Monaco. He is a champion. I miss taggart at the swamp. With him and this squad the situation would be different.
"I know that if they give Falcao five complete matches, I am convinced that he would score goals in practically all of those matches."
Falcao signed for the rags from Monaco on a season-long loan last summer, but the forward has struggled to make an impact at the theatre of debt so far this season.
The Colombia international has scored four goals in 16 Premier League appearances, casting doubt over whether the rags will make his stay permanent at the end of the campaign.
Mendes, though, is not concerned about Falcao's future, insisting the 29-year-old will attract interest from football's top sides.
"If Falcao does not stay in Trafford, he will be at one of the other five or six best teams in the world."
Mendes also insisted Angel Di Maria is settled at scum following his £59.7 million transfer from Real Madrid last summer.
"He was at Real Madrid and wanted to go to another of the world's best teams; now he is and he is happy," Mendes added.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/401047.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/401047.html</a>

good edits :)

it would have been bloody funny if mendes actually used the words taggart, debt

Vienna_70 said:
Another dig at TT.

"He was at Real Madrid and wanted to go to another of the world's best teams; but he finished up at the swamp," Mendes added.
edited slightly.

Vienna_70 said:
Another dig at TT.

Isn't the agent looking for his fee from this i.e. I thought if Failco played so many matches, the scum had to sign him?

I'm probably wrong, but its seems plausible

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
SSNakesTV reporting MANUre revenues down by 14% and the debt up by 6%. Good on yer Malc. A lasting legacy!!
Agent Glazer.

A man who is 2nd in place to our love of sheikh mansour.

I know the deal hasn't kicked in yet,but,at what point do you think adidas will jump ship?
They must have some sort of get out clause.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I know the deal hasn't kicked in yet,but,at what point do you think adidas will jump ship?
They must have some sort of get out clause.
Not a fucking chance.

You don't think they'll have a get out?.......or adidas wouldn't want out?

There is a no more fitting thread that I wanted to make my 1000th post in.

To any lurking rags on here, you and your club are SCUM of the highest order who have had the temerity in recent years to blame City for buying the league, inflating the transfer market and ruiuning football, whilst all along eveyone outside of Ushited knew what has really been happening.

However, all is now public and eveyone can see what you really are and what you stand for. Getting rid of Wee Davie was a master stroke and replacing him with such reverred talent that is the Tactical Turtle. Now, under his scholoship and guidance you have a new philoshofee of hoof it to bog brush which, will result in you playing Thursday and Sunday football next season (that is if results continue to go your way).

Your downfall has been quite spectacular todate and I honestly think you are still going to fall a long way yet. Only then, will we see what true support that club has, and I guess more impotantly, what loyalty the one or two decent players you have will show.

Enjoy the remainer of this season, as when it gets to the business end, every match for you will be squeeky bum time as you bust a gut trying not to lose more ground on the top 4.

Come on Preston, other than a few local Rag fans, the whole of the NW will be routing for you on Monday night.

SCUM.

That's better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.