United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep got a group txt with loads of rags in asking, would you prefer to come 2nd and not win anything or 4th and win FA Cup ? sad sad bar stewards

bluemc1 said:
yep got a group txt with loads of rags in asking, would you prefer to come 2nd and not win anything or 4th and win FA Cup ? sad sad bar stewards

Ask them "So you're happy finishing behind City (AGAIN) and winning a comp, you pulled out of 15 years ago, by beating teams who competed in the Johnstone Paints Trophy?"

CheethamHillBlue said:
bluemc1 said:

Ask them "So you're happy finishing behind City (AGAIN) and winning a comp, you pulled out of 15 years ago, by beating teams who competed in the Johnstone Paints Trophy?"

lol mate you don't need to worry, they got plenty

I can see Preston doing it tonight and Simon grayson has previous with the rags in the fa cup, he went to the swamp with Leeds and did it.
Come on Preston, do it for football and in the name of piss taking.
Oh and the gobshite rag on here bragging about already booking his hotel....... FUCKOFF!! Fuckin big-headed utd fan.... What a surprise.

manimanc said:
I can see Preston doing it tonight and Simon grayson has previous with the rags in the fa cup, he went to the swamp with Leeds and did it.
Oh and the gobshite rag on here bragging about already booking his hotel....... FUCKOFF!! Fuckin big-headed utd fan.... What a surprise.

I think Preston might fancy sitting deep and taking it to a replay, 0-0 is 12/1 if anyone fancies it.

United's quest for the F.A. Cup is starting to feel like Liverpool's push for the title last year. The pressure is building with each game. We all know how that ended and dont be surprised if the Rags end up going the same way.

Lol, at least everyone can think they won the cup!

massive club said:
just booked my hotel for the semi final. Pulverise preston,get reading or Blackburn in the quarters,jobs a good un...

Hope you took out cancellation insurance.

Just the fact you have decided to come on BM to bloat shows what a deperate state Ushited are in. Giddy at the prospect of getting to wembley if you avoid the bigger names. And to be honest, that is the only conceivable chance.

Most expensive PL team ever assembled and your praying you miss some big names - pathetic

Now, fuck off, were busy discussing tactics and team lines ups for Barca.

SCUM

Wonder if tonight he will decide to rest some players and only put out a starting 11 and bench costing 250 million or not take any chances and do the 380+ million starting 11 and bench

manimanc said:

typical rag, assuming they will go through. reckon he's really a manc ?

de niro said:
manimanc said:

typical rag, assuming they will go through. reckon he's really a manc ?

he is probably 9 and from Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.