United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah said:
blueincy said:
Think he's been watching this below coming up with that crap excuse.. He should have had an X City player has his second in command when he arrived if he didn't understand the lingo..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZMeiugtdEk[/video]

Ah. Francios Pascal. Thanks for that clip BIlueIncy.

I was in lust with her in my youth and she starred in many a teenage wank.

[bigimg]http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/file/n4035501/mqdefault.jpg[/bigimg]

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Asked a rag in work today what he was up to at the weekend and he replied:

"Tomorrow I'm gonna have a nice chill out day, not got the grand kids 'til Sunday so I'll have a few beers and watch the match in the house with some lovely peace and quiet and cheer the reds on....can't wait"

I said "There's only one thing wrong with that mate......you're playing Sunday"

Cue guffaws and piss-taking round the canteen.

It's amazing how many times you ask a rag who are they playing and when and they haven't a scooby.

Ha ha. I do it all the time. Trip them. Do you think you'll beat Everton (playing say hull). Yeh Yeh its united innit.cose we weel.

stony said:
Oh Yeah said:
blueincy said:
Think he's been watching this below coming up with that crap excuse.. He should have had an X City player has his second in command when he arrived if he didn't understand the lingo..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZMeiugtdEk[/video]

Ah. Francios Pascal. Thanks for that clip BIlueIncy.

I was in lust with her in my youth and she starred in many a teenage wank.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3RuZjmwxA[/video]

"Tomorrow I'm gonna have a nice chill out day, not got the grand kids 'til Sunday so I'll have a few beers and watch the match in the house with some lovely peace and quiet and cheer the reds on....can't wait"

It's amazing how many times you ask a rag who are they playing and when and they haven't a scooby.

I have similar, with the resident plastics at my place. To the point they even come to me, to find out the fixtures. However they are the bestest fans in the world, don't you know haha! ;)

der bomber28 said:

I have similar, with the resident plastics at my place. To the point they even come to me, to find out the fixtures. However they are the bestest fans in the world, don't you know haha! ;)

This last few weeks, as our results haven't been so great, football is top of the agenda every Monday morning once again. I've discovered that agreeing sombrely with the twats and then asking "Who were ye playing or are ye on tonight?' knocks the wind right out of their sails. They just can't seem to fathom that their welfare is not the be all and end all of every football fan in the world.

PMSL. Top work.

Rags are all over Facebook, daily mail and other pages commenting and gloating over the draw. Wish we can smash them in the next derby to shut them up!

Just had some of the family round for brekkie this morning, all lifelong blues apart from my sisters husband who is a plastic rag.

We were all discussing yesterday's game and having an informal discussion,until he piped up gloating how United have closed the gap on city and how they will finished second. I then advised him that they have a difficult game against West Ham today and he shouldn't count his chickens.

To my amazement the daft rag bastard pipes up with "we played West Ham YESTERDAY!" - we just looked at him stunned as I turned on the TV to show SSN illustrate today's fixtures.

He then didn't say a word as we continued to analyse the Hull match

Stockholmblue said:
Rags are all over Facebook, daily mail and other pages commenting and gloating over the draw. Wish we can smash them in the next derby to shut them up!
I see all the "you can't polish a turd" jokes are out again......oh the irony after their recent throwing money after bad forays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.