United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their most expensive starting 11 costs more than ours

Louis Van Gaal could name a side valued at £255.6m, a price swollen greatly by recent sizeable acquisitions Juan Mata, Luke Shaw, Ander Herrera and Marouane Fellaini.

Manuel Pellegrini’s most expensive XI comes in at £241.5m, although his substitutes would ensure a squad value rockets. A bench of Joe Hart, Fernando, Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, Samir Nasri, Gael Clichy would cost £94m.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2723973/Real-Madrid-field-expensive-line-history-Super-Cup-victory-costliest-starting-XI-s-Europe.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... urope.html</a>

Strange how the charge of inflating transfer fees always falls on us.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Where are these fat jokes coming from?? I feel left out

After paying upwards of £30M for Shaw, man manager of the year Turtlehead Van Slackwinkle made him train on his own because he was overweight and unfit.

stony said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Where are these fat jokes coming from?? I feel left out

After paying upwards of £30M for Shaw, man manager of the year Turtlehead Van Slackwinkle made him train on his own because he was overweight and unfit.

i can see trouble brewing in the training camp, team spirit low moral etc, their already slagging Louis the great off on rag cafe with this injury

Their delusion knows no bounds.

Lawman said: ↑
DDG Shaw Smalling Rafael Herrera Mata Rooney RVP and even Welbeck & Jones and possibly Carrick to a lesser extend would get a starting place for most of our rivals imo.

I am not sure though whether he is talking about teams in 6th and 8th place or whether he thinks the Rags rivals are top four. :-)

And they sold Evra and turtle head forced Buttner out of the club so they have no LB for the start of the season. Tactical genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.