United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly there are rags who are apparently seriously claiming that the booing of Fellaini at the match last night came from City fans. So City fans don't go to the Etihad but turn up in numbers at the swamp, paying good money, to watch the rag scum playing a meaningless friendly on the same night as the European Super Cup is shown on TV just to boo a player whose performances last season provoked only merriment and laughter?

laserblue said:
Incredibly there are rags who are apparently seriously claiming that the booing of Fellaini at the match last night came from City fans. So City fans don't go to the Etihad but turn up in numbers at the swamp, paying good money, to watch the rag scum playing a meaningless friendly on the same night as the European Super Cup is shown on TV just to boo a player whose performances last season provoked only merriment and laughter?

The delusion at the swamp is now complete.

manimanc said:
It would be funny as fuck if swansea turned them over at the theatre of turtleface, all this hype and cock sucking of the Dutch pan face and the circle jerk of them being undefeated pre season, it can only mean that they will get spanked on Saturday....
Oh that would be comedy gold overload...
And you lurking rags on here....... Fuck off.
Chortle.

MeatHunterrr said:
hertsblue said:
chris85mcfc said:
IF they end up signing say Blind and Rojo, or either, I still think they have gone backwards even from last season.

Cleary they have improved in the managerial stakes but lets be honest that wasn't too difficult, but I don't see Shaw as an upgrade on Evra just yet and is Herrera going to solve their midfield problems? Again he looks a good player and something they have been missing but is he going to dominate a game against Yaya, Matic, Gerrard or Ramsey?

The next worry for them has to be their formation, I can't remember the last team that successfully played 3-5-2 in the PL on a regular basis and made it work. They certainly don't have the players to do it at the moment.

I would imagine their first XI would look something like this if either Blind or Rojo are coming in.

_________________De Gea

______Jones______Evans______Rojo/Blind____

Valencia_________________________________Shaw____

______________Carrick______Herrera________________

______________________Mata_______________________

_____________Rooney_______RVP___________________

Am I missing something or is that team anything but bang average?

And take Evens out of that team and no one in it cost less than 16 million. About 240 million to put that team together
240 million for that shit? how that is even possible.

when you take into account RVP does not command a price tag and Rooney i'd be pissed off if we paid over 15 million for him, 'front two 15 mill tops' fuk me our new corner screens cost more than them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.