United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jma said:
hertsblue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
How embarrassing, having your picture taken with a cardboard cutout of the prem trophy..

L4mMPWL.jpg

That's pretty embarrassing on their part. Next time we sign an English player should we have them pose with the 1966 World Cup. Poor photo also, cant even frame it right and cut off the top of the trophey

Absolutely pathetic. I can't believe whoever came up with the idea for that photo hasn't been severely reprimanded. Should Blackburn photo all their new signings next to a cardboard cut out of it too. Or Wigan next to an FA Cup cut out? Or Aston Villa with a European Cup?

None of them do it because it would be a sign of mental illness and be ridiculed.

Okay now I'm really confused. The rags won that trophy last year? Clearly not. Everyone knows Liverpool did.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
How embarrassing, having your picture taken with a cardboard cutout of the prem trophy..
Hopefully it's the closest he'll get to it.

He'll get closer than that.... when they visit the Etihad I'm sure he'll want to do the tour before kick off :D!

What I don't get from this is Evra signed a new deal, of which I can't see him being told he's going to be number 2 left back? So, Shaw will start the season on the bench (IMO) before eventually taking over from Evra by the end of the season/next year.

So what they've done is essentially sign a bench player for 30+ mil, who was first choice at his previous club and just capped for England for the first time. Hmm... now I wonder, if say, we were to sign a player from a smaller club who's a started for their team, showing signs of vast potential and on the brink of England, and then were to start him on the bench... now... what would the media say about that?!? (If you can't detect my sarcasm, then... I'm being sarcy!)

We did similar with AJ and was slated to the hilt (Even the same with Sinclair) for buying the English players and benching them. The hypocrisy of the media is disgraceful!

Hopefully the Shaw move will be as successful as the £20m signing of 18 year old Anderson in 2007, supposedly at that time the next big Brazilian talent, last seen on loan at Fiorentina.

lancs blue said:
Hopefully the Shaw move will be as successful as the £20m signing of 18 year old Anderson in 2007, supposedly at that time the next big Brazilian talent, last seen on loan at Fiorentina.

With all the add-ons, the Nani-Anderson double deal cost manyoo around £55m. Staggering.

bazbarrybazzer said:

L4mMPWL.jpg

If i hear a utd fan ever call us small time again i will find them and smash their face into this pic.

Only thing close to that is that Flannagan neighbourly thing, utterly pathetic, just lol and wow.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Tiattos_Waterbottle said:
Noticed a lot of rags are taking the moral high ground with Suarez biting people.

The same Rags who defended Keane's premeditated attack on Alfie Haaland and Cantona kicking a fan.

Paragons of virtue, aren't they?
Genuinely taking my blue tinted specs off, both those incidents were far, far worse than what Suarez did.

Not really GDM. All 3 were assaults.

Also, Suarez's is the 3rd time now he's assaulted someone, as well as him being a blatant racist.

Keane, Cantona and Suarez, cunts all three. None of which could be defended by any right minded person.

lancs blue said:
Hopefully the Shaw move will be as successful as the £20m signing of 18 year old Anderson in 2007, supposedly at that time the next big Brazilian talent, last seen on loan at WeightWatchers in Langley..

Edited for truthfulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.