United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
argyle said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
From what I understand reading on twitter getting little snippets is that it seems LVG has gone to WoodWard and said I want him, him, him.... At what ever price.... Within the next 2 weeks. WoodWards reply is it can't be done...

Credible people/sources?

Rob Sheperd is one journalist tweeting

Just a pity there wasn't an extra line on that tweet to the effect, either you get the players or I walk. :-)

Oh if it hasn't been done today they are still Scum.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mbnali.jpg
The Blazing Squad's newest recruit gets pulled by the dibble (Oo-err!) on his way home from mass yesterday.

J.A.M said:
Where is all this, he is going to quit stuff coming from?
Can't find anything anywhere.

Pmsl if it happen.

It was on this thread on Saturday night. Twitter rumours linked to the Italian press were what started all this off. Probably nothing in it, but if the English press are now picking it up, I'd guess that van Gaal isn't too happy with Woodward. I would think he is professional enough to stay on, but he is probably resigned to working with what he has and maybe one more addition.

On the other hand,.......it would be fabulous if he walked.

Jimfv1 said:
J.A.M said:

Pmsl if it happen.

It was on this thread on Saturday night. Twitter rumours linked to the Italian press were what started all this off. Probably nothing in it, but if the English press are now picking it up, I'd guess that van Gaal isn't too happy with Woodward. I would think he is professional enough to stay on, but he is probably resigned to working with what he has and maybe one more addition.

Thanks

Please god lets this happen...

J.A.M said:
Jimfv1 said:
J.A.M said:

Pmsl if it happen.

Thanks

Please god lets this happen...

If he bailed out so quickly for those reasons he'd struggle to get a top job anywhere else. And the Glazers would sue him.

Doesn't seem plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.