United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mbnali.jpg

It won't work Hall....

Where is all this, he is going to quit stuff coming from?
Can't find anything anywhere.

Pmsl if it happen.

Deepest Blue said:
The expression "it can't be done" and "the numbers don't add up" seem to be cropping up regularly when United's transfer policy is concerned.

It seems to have scuppered the Vidal deal and now Di Maria.

Is the knock on effect regarding other players' wages (guarantees to be top earner in that position) the problem?

I bet it is more the "Arsenal effect" (i.e. pretend to be interested in player X to pacify fanbase but find reason to never go through with it.)

Though even Arse have started to change this behaviour.

Last Thursday Salford Royal hozzy was awash with rag shirts/paraphenalia. Todays visit and i was there 2 hours i didnt spot anything.

Rascal said:
Last Thursday Salford Royal hozzy was awash with rag shirts/paraphenalia. Todays visit and i was there 2 hours i didnt spot anything.

Like those insects that only live for a day, come out on mass, mate, make loads of noise whilst doing it, are everywhere, before dying and fucking off for another year.

BlueTaylor91 said:
From what I understand reading on twitter getting little snippets is that it seems LVG has gone to WoodWard and said I want him, him, him.... At what ever price.... Within the next 2 weeks. WoodWards reply is it can't be done...

Credible people/sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.