United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Barcon said:
Not taking off van rapist at the half makes it impossible to hail him anything other than a fucking moron.

I know we are loving him to fail, but he will improve the rags results compared to Moyes. If they are looking
forward to watching more exciting football, they'll be waiting a long fucking while. IMO.

Well it's not hard to out do Moyes is it? Also they seem to think this marks the start of yet another period of dominance from them but Van Gaal could cause a fall out in an empty room. He will be there 3 years max, he may win them stuff but a lot of their players will soon get pissed off with him and be straight out the door. He already lost them Büttner and he hasn't even started yet.

I cannot see what he did to merit 90 minutes. In fact I would go so far as to say he should have never been in the squad in the first place. Considering the season he's had.

Edit. Talking about Bog Brush Head of course.

bluethrunthru said:
sir baconface said:
The toilet brush still looks shite to me.

Pissing meself listening to 5Live yesterday - Chris Waddle kept saying that Fellaini kept turning up everywhere the ball wasn't or had just been and was contributing nothing to the game ha ha ha -he is absoulte gash
Was very funny but was Robbie Savage ripping into Fellatio.

IrelandSuperman said:
I cannot see what he did to merit 90 minutes. In fact I would go so far as to say he should have never been in the squad in the first place. Considering the season he's had.

At least he was involved.

If pushing, elbowing and tugging shirts counts.

£27.5m! I salute Moyes for what was arguably his finest hour.

sir baconface said:
IrelandSuperman said:

At least he was involved.

If pushing, elbowing and tugging shirts counts.

£27.5m! I salute Moyes for what was arguably his finest hour.
Ah, yes. A great day for Manchester City Football Club. ^^

IrelandSuperman said:
keith's curle said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I wouldn't worry about it. If he was any sort of tactical genius they wouldn't have been taking penalties
against Cost Rica.

That whole substitution/penalties thing was a nonsense. According to today's reports he swapped to Krul because he's taller! The two he saved were bad penalties, almost certain to be saved by any keeper going the right way. If taking off a fully warmed up and focused keeper and replacing him with one off the bench is tactical genius, then its no wonder I'm not a manager because I think its plain stupid.

As posted above, a tactical genius would have been able to change what was obviously wrong during the game.
This all day. Soon they'll be saying he's a genius for all the 1-0 rag wins in the league. And the 0-0's too.

He doesn't have to be a tactical genius, he just needs enough people to think he is. The difference between United in 12/13 and 13/14 was largely due to them losing their air of invincibility. Opposition teams stopped rolling over for them. He just needs a few early wins and much of that arrogance will come back.

cibaman said:
IrelandSuperman said:
keith's curle said:
That whole substitution/penalties thing was a nonsense. According to today's reports he swapped to Krul because he's taller! The two he saved were bad penalties, almost certain to be saved by any keeper going the right way. If taking off a fully warmed up and focused keeper and replacing him with one off the bench is tactical genius, then its no wonder I'm not a manager because I think its plain stupid.

As posted above, a tactical genius would have been able to change what was obviously wrong during the game.
This all day. Soon they'll be saying he's a genius for all the 1-0 rag wins in the league. And the 0-0's too.

He doesn't have to be a tactical genius, he just needs enough people to think he is. The difference between United in 12/13 and 13/14 was largely due to them losing their air of invincibility. Opposition teams stopped rolling over for them. He just needs a few early wins and much of that arrogance will come back.

yeah but only on their side

no-one else will fall for it anymore

It isn't often I go against the concensus on Bluemoon but I thought Fellaini was quite decent yesterday. He kept it simple, looked strong, put himself about and he looked a bit of a threat when he went forward. Along with De Bruyne and Vinny he was one of Belgium's better players.

He isn't though in any shape or form an answer to what United need to start to challenge us and I can't see any sort of game plan from Van Gaal that would have a player of his type involved. I think he could do well at an Italian club where he really would stand out as they do "niggly" but don't really do "robust" in that league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.