United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhinch said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Marvin said:
Let's hope Van Gaal sticks with RVP. Had a poor World Cup in my opinion, and no excuse. He was well rested for this

RVP had a very decent World Cup.
As much as I like rag bashing, he's a top strker.

Excellent header against Spain and scored a penalty. Aside from that, apart from an unusually nice touch, control and pass for Holland's first penalty award against Brazil he looked less than ordinary.

I thought RVP looked like a man desperately trying to avoid injury. Pulled out of every 50/50 ball when I was watching. Doesn't bode well for them next season. Shame.

So the rags have spent 130m thus far in the past three transfer windows, on target to spend another 80m or so..

So any finance bods out there think they will post a lost this season and next?

They never wanted/needed di Maria in the first place.

Vidal is the next in line. Apparently said in an interview on Chilean TV that he would love to play in PL one day and that United are a massive club yada yada yada....

Deepest Blue said:
They never wanted/needed di Maria in the first place.

Vidal is the next in line. Apparently said in an interview on Chilean TV that he would love to play in PL one day and that United are a massive no champions league this year club yada yada yada....

he he..edit :)

Anyroad, everyone knows that city are the massive club in Manchester..even the vermine say so..

I think van person is a ****....
A selfish ****....
Although moyes was way out of his depth, this arrogant twat did nothing to help wee davy and spent half the season injured.
Then by some miracle he's played every minute of the world cup.
Van gaal and van persie are a match made in heaven, arrogant and pig headed and with huge egos they will crash in flames together.

manimanc said:
I think van person is a ****....
A selfish ****....
Although moyes was way out of his depth, this arrogant twat did nothing to help wee davy and spent half the season injured.
Van gaal and van persie are a match made in heaven, arrogant and pig headed and with huge egos they will crash in flames together.

Beautiful

manimanc said:
I think van person is a c**t....
A selfish c**t....

And what the fuck is with Van Gaals hair ??top, back and no sides..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.