United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
FCBarcaFan said:
Sold out their season ticket allocation. Fastest since 2006.

Don't want to make assumptions that 13 posts in, you are singing the rags praises and could be a lurker. I'll just let you know my personal experience.
I have been to the last 3 drubbings at 'yours' in the hospitality section and left my e-mail and number there for a comp.
I have been contacted THREE times by phone to see if i require first of all, season long hospitality, then a one off hospitality package and then finally a SEASON TICKET.
Don't believe they are selling like hot cakes.

PR written all over it imo.

Well if they have sold out, their transfer targets will become more realistic, or there will be no value left in the market. If they have sold out not bad for a mid table brownshoe operation to have shifted so many tickets, for that their PR dept needs an award.

FCBarcaFan said:
Sold out their season ticket allocation. Fastest since 2006.

Because they've reduced the number of seats allocated to season tickets. More room for big-spending day trippers that way.

117 M34 said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
TCIB said:
Their trainers are shit and worn by middle america dads with long socks and shorts with belts and a polo top.

Hahaha that's what I imagine when I think of them to, although the hipsters walking around Manchester have taken a fancy to them.

they do the best running trainers though
Agreed. I've used them for 30 years (not the same pair, of course).

Let's hope Van Gaal sticks with RVP. Had a poor World Cup in my opinion, and no excuse. He was well rested for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.