United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
dario2739 said:
Seems press are at it again - last night, according to Sporting, the fee for Rojos was £20m... now it's £16m!
Its £16m + Nani + his wages isn't it ? Daft money in my view.

I guess Utd were hoping to get him for free and not have to pay anything for him......
Was never going to happen ....I mean do you love anyone enough to give them your last Rojos ?

calum down said:
10301951_773333859378963_3423973002385323710_n.jpg
I hope he got a extra special treat for doing that

cleavers said:
dario2739 said:
Seems press are at it again - last night, according to Sporting, the fee for Rojos was £20m... now it's £16m!

Sporting say £10 mil initial payment then two further £5 mil payments (first one in December) - as well as the Nani loan.

Daz_Blue said:
cleavers said:
dario2739 said:

I guess Utd were hoping to get him for free and not have to pay anything for him......
Was never going to happen ....I mean do you love anyone enough to give them your last Rojos ?

Very good!

dario2739 said:
cleavers said:
dario2739 said:

Sporting say £10 mil initial payment then two further £5 mil payments (first one in December) - as well as the Nani loan.

That's euros isn't it?

They`ve had their pants right royally pulled down with this Rojo deal. Selling clubs hold all the aces when dealing with a desperate buyer especially with it being so late in the window.

Jimmy Bullard winding up the rags on Twitter!

Apologies to mods who may feel it fits in the Un*ted thread, but it's hilarious and needs highlighting.

Basically he's said that Arsenal, Liverpool and Un*ted seem light up top and asked who people think they should sign (must be available). Anyway, Un*ted fans have taken exception to it and think that they're attack is better (or on par) with ours.

Worth a peak for a few laughs

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/1JimmyBullard/with_replies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/1JimmyBullard/with_replies</a>

Re: Jimmy Bullard winding up the rags on Twitter!

Should be in the United thread. (And not that interesting, if I'm honest).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.