United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris85mcfc said:
Although Scholes seems to do a lot of straight talking and seems to talk a lot of sense

I still can't get my head around why he reels off a list of world class players that have recently won the champions league/world cup and makes out as if they will all jump at the chance to join their sinking ship

Jokes aside is there anyone affiliated with that club that actually talks with any reality?

Make me laugh how he's said fuck all for 35 years or so and now can't keep his gob shut.

He must have been put on raggy PR Ltd's payroll as there's no way any media outlet would have just gone to him for a quote a few weeks ago after he's acted like the Hermit in Life of Brian since birth.

unexpected item said:
rags going for someone who would need a work permit and would have to plead 'special talent' at any hearing. Never a problem when baconface was about, but would be interesting to see the outcome now.

Manchester United are hoping to fend off competition from Premier League rivals Chelsea and Tottenham to sign Brazilian starlet Lucas Silva.

Silva, currently of Cruzeiro, is also on the radar of European giants Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Inter Milan.

United would need to shell out £12m to land the impressive 21-year-old.

The only stumbling block to any deal for Silva could be his ability to obtain a work permit.

But as Silva has been picked at all age-group levels for his national side it means he is likely to be considered a "special talent" and given permission to move to England.
Inferior quality, low grade Silva.

The glazers have said that they will not consider selling the club for at least five years. Long may their reign continue.

Tick Tock.. 11 days till that transfer window shuts, and if they go with what they have got now, they'll be hard pressed to get a CL place.

Marvin said:
Tick Tock.. 11 days till that transfer window shuts, and if they go with what they have got now, they'll be hard pressed to get a CL place.
Hard pressed to get seventh you mean.

-nibz- said:
cookster said:
Where does the head start and the neck finish ;)

1408526821091_wps_6_MANCHESTER_ENGLAND_AUGUST.jpg

8th

Chapeau

England hope the naming of Wayne Rooney as captain by the end of next week will rebuild public belief in the national team following the World Cup. (Daily Express) (external)
Hardly likely, it'll give everyone in Scotland, Ireland and Wales a good laugh though.

sir baconface said:
Scholes provides more touches of honesty from that club than anyone else.

Edit: just seen the previous post. I believe he is his own man.

I,m sorry but scholes was calling lvg a " genius" last week.
ism,t this the sort of mess a genius can sort out, without resorting to panic buying.....make your mind up scholes.

aguero93:20 said:
England hope the naming of Wayne Rooney as captain by the end of next week will rebuild public belief in the national team following the World Cup. (Daily Express) (external)
Hardly likely, it'll give everyone in Scotland, Ireland and Wales a good laugh though.

Dunno - Ireland, Wales and Scotland would quite like a player as good as Rooney. Wales have one yes but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.