United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Nigel Pearson being interviewed on SS1 and he is going with three strikers today and, Cambiasso starts .... Leicester signed Cambiasso! I didn't know.

Anyway, whilst United appear to be forward heavy I think there is good reason for Leicester to play 3 upfront.

Let's hope the gamble pays off.

Caf summary

60% Clattenburg being a bent bastard
40% defence (particularly Rafael) is shit.

100% no title now
60% no CL now.

Bwahahaha!

C*nts one and all.

Juan King said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
urban genie said:
fucking clowns

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c6TJVQnJi4E[/video]
Fucking scum, more like. Nice to see the Wallies not backing down to the scumbags.

Dirty rag c**ts using sticks. Hope they got battered!

Lol, as long as that video is showing they did get battered.

And I thought it would be a top team who'd rip them a new arse.
Turns out it was Leicester!

ByEBxyBIgAA5imT.jpg:small

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Watching Nigel Pearson being interviewed on SS1 and he is going with three strikers today and, Cambiasso starts .... Leicester signed Cambiasso! I didn't know.

Anyway, whilst United appear to be forward heavy I think there is good reason for Leicester to play 3 upfront.

Let's hope the gamble pays off.

Its how all the lesser teams should play. Not like spineless Redknapp and QPR last week. If you play deep and hope to hold out you wont, they will always score. But attack them and thier shit at the back

So is Mata no longer in the XI now? I can see him at a Valencia or Sevilla next season.

They'll probably panic buy Strootman for whatever price they are quoted in January though.

superseiyan said:
So is Mata no longer in the XI now? I can see him at a Valencia or Sevilla next season.

They'll probably panic buy Strootman for whatever price they are quoted in January though.

No King Louis is eyeing off another striker and/or a couple of wingers. He will just make sure they play the entire game in the other team's half. Only a genius could achieve that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.