United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
well i must say SKY were right, after Liverpool game last night they told me i wouldn't want to miss "the new Galacticos tomorrow"
This whole 'Galacticos' term is quite interesting.

It seems to have collectively taken hold across the media. Perhaps this is the product of a genuine meeting of minds of various desperate personnel within the press and TV. Or perhaps united's PR dept have sent their usual missive out to the familiar obliging lapdogs.

It's no coincidence this term of reference has been taken up with such gusto. It's so fucking transparent.

Ducado said:
Driving to the game with PB, they scored their third, we turned off the radio, only to get in City Square to here it was 5-3!

Going from 3-1 to lose 5-3 to a newly promoted team, fantastic

just jumped up to leave for the game when they made it 3-1 then she shouted me up saying "Penalty" left at 3-2 and got live score on my phone to see 3-3, put radio on hoping time would fly then 4-3 :) when they got the 2nd pen i was stomping my feet laughing hitting the wheel

Parked up at the ground.....2-1 rags,had a wander round to see the progress at the south stand,then waited for the team to arrive and finally strolled over to City square.
David Threllfall (Frank from Shameless) was having a rant" oooooh Manchester u***** this Manchester u***** that, they were only playing Leicester!"
Sounds like the rags won i said to little M9, Natile piped up "it's Leicester 4 u***** 3,at which point the crowd put her right with "it's 5!"
City square with the sun shining on days like this is a wonderful place to be,oh and the group Black Lights were pretty good too,
As for the game,if thats all that Chelsea have got then once we start firing there is no reason we can't win it again.......................happy days!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
bluemc1 said:
well i must say SKY were right, after Liverpool game last night they told me i wouldn't want to miss "the new Galacticos tomorrow"

It seems to have collectively taken hold across the media. Perhaps this is the product of a genuine meeting of minds of various desperate personnel within the press and TV. Or perhaps united's PR dept have sent their usual missive out to the familiar obliging lapdogs.

It's no coincidence this term of reference has been taken up with such gusto. It's so fucking transparent.

its a joke how much its getting used, they have signed ONE world class player

bluemc1 said:
bluemc1 said:

its a joke how much its getting used, they have signed ONE world class player

also the bloke on the radio on the way home said its funny as in the 4 years Madrid players were given that name they never won 1 league title, i don't know if thats true but thats what he said

bluemc1 said:

Which also makes it even more fantastic! After winning the inter-galactic universe cup in pre-season. . . .

closely followed by The QPR Cup. . . Surely wasn't room for the Leicester Cup?

I now demote them to the merely. . . Fantasticos! (copyright)..Red licking press beware!

Stoned Rose said:
Utd are clearly mutton dressed as lamb.

images

Snigger.
I find that photo strangely arousing.

Is that not normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.