United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFC said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
with rags out of the league cup , it means last seasons top six will probably play 20 games more than the rags , that will make a difference , pains me to say it but even with their joke defence , they will be in the mix for the title , because they will also throw another £100m at the team in january

Put the pipe down blue, its late.

message to the mods , any chance of withdrawing my original post , i can only blame temporary insanity or the excessive consumption of hennessy , how i could even consider the rags as title challengers , is inexcusable.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
so i thought after they lost i wont text the cocks despite them hammering late wednesday.
i text them the following "so how do u feel your day went"...the response was hilarious.
"no wins in four for city"....chelsea were there for the taking etc...we had to rely on fat frank..blah blah blah.
I just responded by asking them who they had actually played yet...nothing back since.
c**ts
I would rather draw with Chelsea .
Than lose 5-3 to the mighty Foxes.
Anyway with Liverpool and Manchester United losing this weekend .
I think it's been cosmic .

baildon blue said:
so i thought after they lost i wont text the cocks despite them hammering late wednesday.
i text them the following "so how do u feel your day went"...the response was hilarious.
"no wins in four for city"....chelsea were there for the taking etc...we had to rely on fat frank..blah blah blah.
I just responded by asking them who they had actually played yet...nothing back since.
c**ts

I remember losing 8-4 to the Foxes way back, so come on, 5-3 ain't so bad, and Van Snaal had only one file on each of the Foxes' previous games. Cut the bugger a bit o' slack! Things'll pick up when Giggsy rediscovers a brain cell or two!

sir baconface said:
Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
But, but, but..... they were going to take 15 from their first 15 points. What happened!?!?! Over to you Jamie Jackson. Explain this you twat.

While he's at it, maybe he'd like to do an update on our £32m mangler....the useless rag twat.
You might not like his journalism, you might think he's a twat, but he's 100% not a rag

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
baildon blue said:
c**ts

I remember losing 8-4 to the Foxes way back, so come on, 5-3 ain't so bad, and Van Snaal had only one file on each of the Foxes' previous games. Cut the bugger a bit o' slack! Things'll pick up when Giggsy rediscovers a brain cell or two!

Does he actually have any to rediscover?

Maly Wilson said:
sir baconface said:
Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
But, but, but..... they were going to take 15 from their first 15 points. What happened!?!?! Over to you Jamie Jackson. Explain this you twat.

While he's at it, maybe he'd like to do an update on our £32m mangler....the useless rag twat.
You might not like his journalism, you might think he's a twat, but he's 100% not a rag
Goes a long way trying to convince otherwise!!!!

jimmygrimblesboots said:
TFC said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
with rags out of the league cup , it means last seasons top six will probably play 20 games more than the rags , that will make a difference , pains me to say it but even with their joke defence , they will be in the mix for the title , because they will also throw another £100m at the team in january

Put the pipe down blue, its late.

message to the mods , any chance of withdrawing my original post , i can only blame temporary insanity or the excessive consumption of hennessy , how i could even consider the rags as title challengers , is inexcusable.
Alcohol can a effect the brain.
We will let u off this time .
Before the season kicked off I thought they would be doing ok .
I bet the media won't be that giddy about them tomorrow .

Not sure it's been mentioned but being the Statto that I am, the very first thing that crossed my mind today after that utterly pathetic capitulation was whether United ever lost a game during Ferguson's 27 year reign after going 2 goals up? I remember them drawing 3-3 at Charlton after being 3-1 up and 3-3 at home to Galatasaray after being 2-0 up but can't for the life of me remember them losing a match after being 2 goals to the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.