Not open for further replies.
Chris in London said:
rags next five games (all competitions):

West Ham (H) - PL

Everton (H) - PL

West Brom (A) - PL

Chelsea (H) - PL

City (A) - PL

Unless they improve dramatically at the back they will do well to get more than five points out of their next five games.

10 games in and 10 points, anyone?

Bolded for lolz...

Chris in London said:

West Ham (H) - PL

Everton (H) - PL

West Brom (A) - PL

Chelsea (H) - PL

City (A) - PL

Unless they improve dramatically at the back they will do well to get more than five points out of their next five games.

If they don't clean up in their next 3 games they will be going into the games against Chelsea and us knowing they have to get something

West Ham and Everton will both play on the counter, and probably get some success. I expect them to win at West Brom.

They'll get less than nothing against Chelsea and us, so my guess is 10 games in and 10 or 11 points

bluekeith said:
u*d fans take on where's wally

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765068/Watch-ridiculous-brawl-Man-Utd-fans-Where-s-Wally-stag-party-moving-train-station-travelator.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lator.html</a>
There an odd buch the rags they think they can take the fuckin world on,and win
They really are the nastiest bunch of fans out there and when they lose you times that by 10........Cunts!

Around 3.20pm yesterday afternoon I heard and felt an almighty bang, at first I thought it was an earthquake but then I realised it was just the noise made by thousands of bottom drawers first having rag shirts thrown back in them before being slammed shut.

Chris in London said:

West Ham (H) - PL

Everton (H) - PL

West Brom (A) - PL

Chelsea (H) - PL

City (A) - PL

I see 6pts there, beat West Ham & West Brom and lose the rest. 11 pts and tbh im not 100% they will beat wh. Turtle could be gone by mid november. Another year outside the cl will break them, Di Maria will have a no cl clause i would have thought.

Hamann Pineapple said:
ByIL_SVCMAAWV5S.jpg
Brilliant.

Well at least they've got the 3 newly promoted sides out of the way.

On another subject, surely it's time for Clattenburg to be retired? He makes far too many mistakes. He couldn't even get a corner decision right when the rags kicked it straight out and the ball went nowhere near a Leicester player. He's not biased, he's just shit at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.