United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:
Hahaha fucking hell. Where's that cockney gobshite Mark ?

Here I am northern c*nt.

What do you want ?

Er, that's 'northern monkey' to you. Get your insults right you jellied eel swallowing pearly button wearing c**t.

What was it we said the other day about shite rags getting picked for England ?

Ok then ... Where is Hodgson's quote that he is considering Blackett for a call up ??

It's a made up f*cking article to please you chumps who love nothing more than slagging off an English player especially the ones linked to United.

If James Milner was playing for United you'd all be livid at Hodgson for continuing to pick him. Just my view.

Markt85 said:
stony said:
Markt85 said:
Here I am northern c*nt.

What do you want ?

Er, that's 'northern monkey' to you. Get your insults right you jellied eel swallowing pearly button wearing c**t.

Ok then ... Where is Hodgson's quote that he is considering Blackett for a call up ??

It's a made up f*cking article to please you chumps who love nothing more than slagging off an English player especially the ones linked to United.

If James Milner was playing for United you'd all be livid at Hodgson for continuing to pick him. Just my view.

Surely you can't be talking about MOTM Milner ? Great player.

Bluewonder said:
FFS! Yet another utterly shit footballer getting picked for England just because he's a rag.

And they wonder why nobody gives a shit about the national team anymore?
Disgraceful but oh so predictable.

stony said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:

I fully agree. He's a quality player.

Just your hypocrites for slagging off English Man Utd players when you can't see you'd be doing the same to Milner, Richards, Lescott when he was with you if they were playing for someone else.

In your view. Man City English players are brilliant. Man Utd English players are shit.

This goes right across the border.. Us hammers fans slag off Lennon, Townsend etc when they play for England yet slag off Roy for not picking Tomkins or Noble.

Hodgson can't win ever and made up articles like this doesn't help.

Markt85 said:
stony said:
Markt85 said:

Just your hypocrites for slagging off English Man Utd players when you can't see you'd be doing the same to Milner, Richards, Lescott when he was with you if they were playing for someone else.

In your view. Man City English players are brilliant. Man Utd English players are shit.

This goes right across the border.. Us hammers fans slag off Lennon, Townsend etc when they play for England yet slag off Roy for not picking Tomkins or Noble.

But the rags England players are shit, surely you can't deny this ?

stony said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:

Some have been proven not good enough at international level some like Neville, Scholes, Beckham, Ferdinand, Rooney, Welbeck etc have proven to be very good at international level.

Back to the original point - where is Hodgson's quote to say he is considering a call up for Blackett ? Or are you choosing to believe this article to suit your agenda against Hodgson and United ?

Just reading the article in the Mail how captain Rooney fumes at his woeful defenders after the 3 rd, what it failed to highlight was his MIS KICK clearance which fell to Leics player for the first shot which Cambiasso followed up to score

"Captain Rooney loses the plot after his mistake cost his team the lead "

A bit more accurate that headline.

Markt85 said:
stony said:
Markt85 said:

Some have been proven not good enough at international level some like Neville, Scholes, Beckham, Ferdinand, Rooney, Welbeck etc have proven to be very good at international level.

Back to the original point - where is Hodgson's quote to say he is considering a call up for Blackett ? Or are you choosing to believe this article to suit your agenda against Hodgson and United ?

You mean Beckham who got at least 40 of his caps on the back of his ability to sell England shirts. Scholes who did fuck all for England, Rooney who has done fuck all and continues to be a liability. Neville was adequate and Welbeck is the new Heskey.
I'll give you Ferdinand but then you have to take Jones, Cleverly, Zaha and the inexplicable clamour for jizzjazz to play for England.

Aside from that, Henry Winter is very respected and serious journalist. Its not like its one of the Custis cunts who has written this.

I hate the rags, I make no bones about that, but Hodgson is a fucking buffoon.
No wonder they rebuilt Wembley in London. They know they can fill it with ST George flag waving imbeciles who lap up any old shit that the England team serve up.

Markt85 said:

I think you need to calm down son,this is a Manchester City forum after all.
General football section I know,but ffs.
English City players.....Hart,Milner..could say Lescott,Richards...far better than the shite at the swamp IMO.

Markt85 said:
stony said:
Markt85 said:

PMSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.