United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
the talisman said:
They keep banging on about how important the injury to Evans is.

Is it just me who thinks he's not good enough? He's a decent player but there's something soft about him. They need a leader, I just don't see that in him.
The fact that he's their best defender is a delightful indictment of their current predicament.

FantasyIreland said:
Some Southern Rag cvnt on TS now.

When asked why the turtle is the right man for their job,the reply.....

'He has signed some brilliant players,maybe not in the right places but.......'

Eric Morecambe and Andre Previn!

Bluewonder said:
the talisman said:

Is it just me who thinks he's not good enough? He's a decent player but there's something soft about him. They need a leader, I just don't see that in him.
The fact that he's their best defender is a delightful indictment of their current predicament.

Agreed. Second rate, if that

the talisman said:

Come off it. Do you not remember him marking Balotelli out of the game at Old Trafford that time?

citykev28 said:
the talisman said:

Come off it. Do you not remember him marking Balotelli out of the game at Old Trafford that time?
I remember it well.

It was so effective that Mario showed, in his frustration, a T-shirt saying "Why always me".

Or something like that.

malg said:
At some point yesterday, someone on the pitch had to take control. Easy stuff like 'pass the ball around nice and easy', 'you drop back in front of the defence and give cover' etc, etc. Rooney obviously can't do that (all he seems capable of is shouting abuse), but then again what forward could? They need a midfield general, and a leader at the back, yet they have neither.
My heart bleeds for them.

citykev28 said:
the talisman said:

'My work here is done' he must have been thinking to himself as he triumphantly strolled off a few minutes into the second half.

lafitz2008 said:
citykev28 said:
the talisman said:

'My work here is done' he must have been thinking to himself as he triumphantly strolled off a few minutes into the second half.

As Vincent Kompany looked on in the hope that he too would be such a commanding presence on day.

Out of interest, is there anybody who is not more confident of victory when we play them in November than at any other time in the last 40 years?

Of course, this is the premier league, and on any given day any one team can beat another, we all know that, especially in a Derby match. But does anybody not expect us to win when we play them?

Chris in London said:
Out of interest, is there anybody who is not more confident of victory when we play them in November than at any other time in the last 40 years?

Of course, this is the premier league, and on any given day any one team can beat another, we all know that, especially in a Derby match. But does anybody not expect us to win when we play them?

As a result of the '90's, I will never truly be confident against them. I'm scarred for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.