United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Just been having a root on ragcafe,and they or someone is apparently going to fly a banner over a madrid game with "come home Ron" on it........fuckin idiots.

One of them even posts "what madrid match,are we playing madrid"?
I hope that's true........small time c**ts.

Have a look mate,picture on there of the banner,it's on Granada reports twitter I think.

SPIDERBOY said:
malg said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Just been having a root on ragcafe,and they or someone is apparently going to fly a banner over a madrid game with "come home Ron" on it........fuckin idiots.

I hope that's true........small time c**ts.

Have a look mate,picture on there of the banner,it's on Granada reports twitter I think.

2qm13b7.jpg

hertsblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I wonder in their moments of angst that you mention,I just wonder if they think about what is happening at our club with Sheikh Mansour.
They would never admit it but I can honestly say the rags I know do because all they can fucking go on about is FFP this and oil money that.
It really really must hurt them - They have in essence become what they never wanted to become. A desperate club outspending even the likes of us and Chelsea just to cling onto us. Oh the fucking irony of it all isn't lost on me.
Personally,I hope they implode into mid table obscurity for a few yrs,just like dipperpool did. Rags haven't even played anyone half decent yet (No disrespect to Leicester or Swansea by that comment) so lets hope we tear them a fucking new one for starters on the 2nd Of November.
All I hear is that it will take time to rebuild etc.Fuck me,Imagine if we could have spunked another 150 Million this year.
Couldn't agree more, mate.

The squad they have is the most expensive in British football history and should be judged as such. I've heard journalists talk about united's pressing need to sort out their defence as if they haven't just had a transfer window and £200 million to do just that. Their priorities this summer have been so poor as to be utterly negligent and arguably reckless as to the club's future as a force - and yet this spending spree has been subject to next to no meaningful scrutiny from the press to date.

There have been the odd comments about cosmetic surgery being undertaken when a heart transplant was required, but as usual they get off lightly when it comes to our subservient, lickspittle press. When we were spending money our Fourth Estate used to love pontificating about the money we spent and the automatic success it should have bought, seeking, as they were, to apply intolerable pressure onto the 'project'. Well, we now have a scenario where united have spent discernibly more than we ever did over a 24 month period, on a squad that won the league prior to that. By that token anything other than a title win has to be seen as a disappointment; anything less than top 3 a disaster; and failure to qualify for the CL would constitute the most manifest waste of money in footballing history, including BIg Mal's folly under Swales.

The press, if they anything about them in terms of consistency, should be applying considerable pressure already. They haven't and they won't for some time. Only when it feels safe to do so.

Their disdain for City was borne out of cowardice, as is their lack of public scrutiny for united. They really are an appalling and spineless bunch of cockroaches.

The funny thing is their best defence cost a lot more than our best.
De Gea £18 Million
Shaw £27-32 Million
Rojo (or what ever his name is) £16 million
Jones £18 million
Smalling £10 million
So at least 89 million spent. They make it sound like they have 5 10 year old at the back.

Us:
Hart 600k
Kolorov 16 million
Mangala 32 million
Kompany 6 million
Zabs £6 million
About 61 million

They won the title, spent heavily on Zaha, Mata, Fellani and had the same squad that won the league. Had a poor season and then spent another 150-200 million on top. They should be expected at minimum to challenge for the league title this year. No distractions in the CL and we saw how that was for Pool last year, best 11 week in week out as no rotation needed.
I hope they have the pressure put on them. Any other team would be expected to challenge with that squad and money spent

Blimey, I'd forgot we'd only paid £6 million for Vinnie... that's astonishing.

cleavers said:
hertsblue said:
They should be expected at minimum to challenge for the league title this year. No distractions in the CL and we saw how that was for Pool last year, best 11 week in week out as no rotation needed.
Not even the Capital One Cup to distract them until after christmas.

But what they,ll do about every team from top half to relegation contenders fancing them? and to think that we had a thread on here about what an easy run of fixtures van gaal have to start of the campaign is just amazing tbh

The press will never stop reporting on the scum particularly on the internet.
No other club attracts the volume of clicks on a story like they do by a long long way.
Reporters know this, Editors know this, advertisers know this

Just look at today's mail online if you can bear to. Out of the top 20 or so stories on the football page there are 12 that i can see without opening them all that say united or are clearly aimed at their fans. Obviously if you can mention scum, dippers and the arse in the same headline you are quids in.

Will we ever get to the point where we can beat them at that game. i think it would be very hard to do with their brainwashed support in the US, Far East and Australia, not to mention "supporters" all over the UK.

However, what is starting to show is that whilst they are still writing about them there are some negatives thrown in there and this does help make me feel better!

SPIDERBOY said:

I think this is true. I also heard the same plane will drop bags of money on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.