United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really is a niche in the market for one journo to step forward and really start pulling that club to pieces

chris85mcfc said:
There really is a niche in the market for one journo to step forward and really start pulling that club to pieces

Don't hold your breath.

The thing is, during pre-season a lot of (if not most) journalists threw their hat into the ring with the Tactical Turtle, saying that he'd have them competing at the top table again and bringing back the 'nited of old. It's far too soon for them to admit they were wrong as they'd lose credibility and look like tits. However, if their dismal run of results continue, and I think it will, the press will have no choice but to start to call it like it is.

Tick fucking tock

dennishasdoneit said:
stony said:
All these rags clamouring for big money signings.

This was the day after the sick swan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-you-like-to-see-united-go-out-and-spend-millions-of-pounds.342237/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-yo ... ds.342237/</a>

You've changed your fucking tunes now you fucking swamp rats

my personal fav.... " As good as he is we can,t pin all our hopes on Cleverly when he returns "

LMFOA.. this sort of comment you can imagine City fans making in the mid 70s as Colin the King, with his 48 england caps steps up his return from injury.....not the deluded ramblings of a muppet waiting for an average midfielder to get back from his loan spell at wigan.

are the muppet fans really really more deluded than dipperpool?

I remember that it was because he looked ok in 45 minutes in the charity shield. Despite the fact that he'd done feck all before that or since. He was already lauded as though he was an established and accepted creative ball player. A man to unlock defences and win games. All based on half a game in a friendly. Typical of the sycophantic reaction of the press and fans of all things raggy. He even became an England regular on the back of this wave. Other fans initially fell into the trap as well. I had to ask some hammers on holiday to tell what Cleverley does. They watched an England game and then said " he does fuck all doesn't he?"

This is what started our 'Zinedine' tag. I even remember RIIAC stating that the rags were behind in the title race because Cleverley had been out. Followed by the sautéed scrotum confirming "yes they've really missed Cleverley haven't they"

How can you miss someone who has never done anything in his career. It was unbelievable.
He is Mr Fuck All.

The Colonel said:
dennishasdoneit said:
stony said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-you-like-to-see-united-go-out-and-spend-millions-of-pounds.342237/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-yo ... ds.342237/</a>

my personal fav.... " As good as he is we can,t pin all our hopes on Cleverly when he returns "

LMFOA.. this sort of comment you can imagine City fans making in the mid 70s as Colin the King, with his 48 england caps steps up his return from injury.....not the deluded ramblings of a muppet waiting for an average midfielder to get back from his loan spell at wigan.

I remember that it was because he looked ok in 45 minutes in the charity shield. Despite the fact that he'd done feck all before that or since. He was already lauded as though he was an established and accepted creative ball player. A man to unlock defences and win games. All based on half a game in a friendly. Typical of the sycophantic reaction of the press and fans of all things raggy. He even became an England regular on the back of this wave. Other fans initially fell into the trap as well. I had to ask some hammers on holiday to tell what Cleverley does. They watched an England game and then said " he does fuck all doesn't he?"

This is what started our 'Zinedine' tag. I even remember RIIAC stating that the rags were behind in the title race because Cleverley had been out. Followed by the sautéed scrotum confirming "yes they've really missed Cleverley haven't they"

How can you miss someone who has never done anything in his career. It was unbelievable.
He is Mr Fuck All.
I went to Villa Park on Saturday and Cleverley was utterly anonymous.

The Colonel said:
dennishasdoneit said:
stony said:

He is Mr Fuck All.

But But But..........he's an England player isn't he? Surely he's got to be class

Jesus...the Mail...who else......today.They are covering up their disasterous start to the season in spite of having their first six fixtures almost hand picked and spunking 150 million on new players by writing shit like this about Blackett.

''DAM CRAFTON: Tyler Blackett has become a vital part of Manchester United's defence this season and he has got there through a combination of talent and good old-fashioned hard work. From playing for his local club, Fletcher Moss Rangers, as an eight-year-old (circled above, centre) to joining the fabled Old Trafford academy to making his first-team debut, the 20-year-old defender has kept his feet on the floor and listened to the likes of Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs, who think he will go far. Here, we chart Blackett's journey from flying winger to Louis van Gaal's rock at the back.''

I didn't click onto this arse licking article the headline i posted here was enough to make me almost bring back my breakfast!Remind me...this IS the same player who is in a defence that has been ripped to shreds by pretty average teams so far and was sent off for a clumsy challenge against Leicester isn't it???

paulchapo said:
Jesus...the Mail...who else......today.They are covering up their disasterous start to the season in spite of having their first six fixtures almost hand picked and spunking 150 million on new players by writing shit like this about Blackett.

''DAM CRAFTON: Tyler Blackett has become a vital part of Manchester United's defence this season and he has got there through a combination of talent and good old-fashioned hard work. From playing for his local club, Fletcher Moss Rangers, as an eight-year-old (circled above, centre) to joining the fabled Old Trafford academy to making his first-team debut, the 20-year-old defender has kept his feet on the floor and listened to the likes of Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs, who think he will go far. Here, we chart Blackett's journey from flying winger to Louis van Gaal's rock at the back.''

I didn't click onto this arse licking article the headline i posted here was enough to make me almost bring back my breakfast!Remind me...this IS the same player who is in a defence that has been ripped to shreds by pretty average teams so far and was sent off for a clumsy challenge against Leicester isn't it???

I expect him to be Wes Brown's replacement at Sunderland in a couple of seasons.

paulchapo said:

thats quite bizarre they make it sound like being part of Uniteds defence is a GOOD thing

paulchapo said:

Played 4 lost 1 drawn 2 AND participated in the thrashing of the 'mighty' QPR

Swansea Yellow card
Burnley Yellow card
Leicester Red card

Looks like Engerland material to me

paulchapo said:
They are stupid and deluded because for the last 20 years they have never had to think for themselves or worry about anything except buying the latest shirt and making sure the sky subscription was up to date.Ferguson just did what he did best and won them a trophy most years,it was all on a plate for them.They just had to buy and wear the merchandise and parade around giving it the big one,which as we all know they are champions at!

I am annoyed the arse licking media aren't piling the pressure on by castigating them even more.If this was us who had spent all this money and had been thrashed by MKD and then Leicester after being 3-1 up our manager,owner and the club would be being slaughtered mercilessly.
EVERY WORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.