United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know whats the latest with rojo ono and his neighbour dispute where he is facing charges for bottling someone?
perhaps in defence,lvg can advance the theory that it couldnt have been rojo ono cos he lost his bottle in leicester last week.
any updates?

Another gem from the Daily Fail.(post Leicester City)

EXCLUSIVE: How training on his days off, a pep talk from Neville and living with mum and dad turned Blackett (who started off as a winger) into United's great defensive hope

If Blackett is their great defensive hope then they're much worse than we realised.

Which I think we can all agree is brilliant, in fact I propose we join in on bigging him up. Hopefully they'll believe it and keep him. The longer they stick with their current defence, the better!

jrb said:
Another gem from the Daily Fail.(post Leicester City)

EXCLUSIVE: How training on his days off, a pep talk from Neville and living with mum and dad turned Blackett (who started off as a winger) into United's great defensive hope
'training on his days off' - I love hearing shite like this. It's in the same bracket as 'he stays around 30 minute longer than anyone else to take shooting practice'. Oh right, so he kicked a ball around for 30 minutes - yup, real dedication. I take it training on his days off meant playing keepy up in the park?

'Living with his mum and dad' - they really know how to spin a story.

TheThirdDeano said:
If Blackett is their great defensive hope then they're much worse than we realised.

Which I think we can all agree is brilliant, in fact I propose we join in on bigging him up. Hopefully they'll believe it and keep him. The longer they stick with their current defence, the better!
"Bolster Our Blackett".

BOB.

TheThirdDeano said:

If we do start some sort of campaign, I hop it's more successful than #SOD.

I really do miss Wee Davey.

Ho Hum!

stony said:
All these rags clamouring for big money signings.

This was the day after the sick swan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-you-like-to-see-united-go-out-and-spend-millions-of-pounds.342237/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-yo ... ds.342237/</a>

You've changed your fucking tunes now you fucking swamp rats

Brilliant spot stony. I know it's not all United fans of course but the hypocrisy in most of those posts on that thread is staggering because you can bet your mortgage that each and every one of them that was against the idea of spending lots of money on players turned into the ultimate fucking transfer muppet a few weeks ago when they were in for Di Maria and Falcao. Fair play to Red Rover though - he talks a lot of sense on the FFP thread over there and also on this one. Instead of moaning about City's spending and how it's not fair, he's more concerned about United getting their act together.

It's difficult to pick out a favourite post on that thread because there are so many whoppers but seeing our old friends C**tanoid and that fat slag from Belfast pipe up with their contributions is a sight to behold. C**tanoid in particular comes across as the most pathetic excuse of a football fan you could ever wish to meet - claims he didn't even bother watching the 6-1 (yeah, course you fucking didn't you lying twat) as there was no point due to his belief that football in this country at the top level is dead because of City and Chelsea outspending everyone yet the prick is still there posting on a United forum. What a fucking shithouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.