United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RightTurnClyde said:
mat said:
Wonder if fat sam has been lubed up to play his reserves for a 5-0 spanking...

He almost sounds like his team are looking for a loss. You would think after his teams fantastic result and team performance against the Dippers that he'd have just a tiny bit more confidence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29366309
Case proven.

Rolls over for a Greggs pasty and a diet coke whilst the media suck tactical turtles plums for a "footballing masterclass"

sir baconface said:
Little use moaning about lack of central defensive cover when they had no succession plans for Vidic and Ferdinand. That's lack of foresight, not bad luck.

And Butthead can't just blame his predecessors on this one. He arrived in time to buy reinforcements but chose to spend on "galacticos" instead.

I get the feeling that he is genuinely worried about where they will end up this season - The Moyesiah might just end up looking competent and 7th quite a lofty place to finish and Turtlehead is fucking shitting himself over that hence moaning about lack of players etc etc.

He knows the rags will just keep spending to try and sort thing ( the New Ushited way?? Lol ) and that it may not be him who is handing over the corporate credit card to Real etc for players.

He may just jump ship - if he is quick he could get in at Fulham as Danny Murphy's number two ha ha ha

Giggs really is a **** isn't he? I'm trying to get my head around what he done, I've tried a few times and I just cannot. A one-off drunken fumble maybe But a full on affair for eight bloody years? That is utterly fucking rancid. I can't help but really feel for the guy, Rhodri. There was a family, kids an all and the pair of selfish horrors are banging each other, she's even worse the fucking dirty horrible slag. How could she carry on like that, for so long, looking her man in the eye and thinking " I had your brothers length today, darling "
Did I just read that she was on big brother? Is it me? Am I a bit puritanical and archaic or is it just plain wrong to parade someone on TV off the back of being a family wrecking whore?
Can anyone here imagine rinsing your brothers wife? Actively pursuing your own sister in law and shaggin her behind your brothers back time and time again for the best part of a decade. Your own brother. It takes an awful person to do that, Rhodri Giggs should've battered fuck out of his brother. Like I said, can't help but feel for the guy having a snake for a brother and a whore for a wife.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Giggs really is a **** isn't he? I'm trying to get my head around what he done, I've tried a few times and I just cannot. A one-off drunken fumble maybe But a full on affair for eight bloody years? That is utterly fucking rancid. I can't help but really feel for the guy, Rhodri. There was a family, kids an all and the pair of selfish horrors are banging each other, she's even worse the fucking dirty horrible slag. How could she carry on like that, for so long, looking her man in the eye and thinking " I had your brothers length today, darling "
Did I just read that she was on big brother? Is it me? Am I a bit puritanical and archaic or is it just plain wrong to parade someone on TV off the back of being a family wrecking whore?
Can anyone here imagine rinsing your brothers wife? Actively pursuing your own sister in law and shaggin her behind your brothers back time and time again for the best part of a decade. Your own brother. It takes an awful person to do that, Rhodri Giggs should've battered fuck out of his brother. Like I said, can't help but feel for the guy having a snake for a brother and a whore for a wife.
So you don't have strong feelings about this then.

Big Fat Sam used to take it up the wrong un everytime he played GPC's mob , but he has no excuse now , he needs to put the vaseline away and give the rags a game ,and its hilarious that the turd turtle is moaning about injuries after spending £157m on players.
For once i agree with piss can merson , if the hammers attack the rags they will tear them a new one , but if they sit back and defend , the mercenacticos will probably scrape a close 5-4 win.

andyhinch said:
Giggs really is a c**t isn't he? I'm trying to get my head around what he done, I've tried a few times and I just cannot. A one-off drunken fumble maybe But a full on affair for eight bloody years? That is utterly fucking rancid. I can't help but really feel for the guy, Rhodri. There was a family, kids an all and the pair of selfish horrors are banging each other, she's even worse the fucking dirty horrible slag. How could she carry on like that, for so long, looking her man in the eye and thinking " I had your brothers length today, darling "

Listen Strangeways, no more sitting on the fence on this one. Let us know what you really think ;)

No6 said:
andyhinch said:
Giggs really is a c**t isn't he? I'm trying to get my head around what he done, I've tried a few times and I just cannot. A one-off drunken fumble maybe But a full on affair for eight bloody years? That is utterly fucking rancid. I can't help but really feel for the guy, Rhodri. There was a family, kids an all and the pair of selfish horrors are banging each other, she's even worse the fucking dirty horrible slag. How could she carry on like that, for so long, looking her man in the eye and thinking " I had your brothers length today, darling "

Listen Strangeways, no more sitting on the fence on this one. Let us know what you really think ;)

its a smokescreen , strangeways is smashing stacey giggs back doors in , on the quiet.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
No6 said:
andyhinch said:

its a smokescreen , strangeways is smashing stacey giggs back doors in , on the quiet.

They were both married, so why is one a **** and the other a whore? Aren't they both a **** and a whore?

RightTurnClyde said:
mat said:
Wonder if fat sam has been lubed up to play his reserves for a 5-0 spanking...

He almost sounds like his team are looking for a loss. You would think after his teams fantastic result and team performance against the Dippers that he'd have just a tiny bit more confidence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29366309
How many gaffers come out and say "yeah they are shit" footballers and managers always say the same scripted crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.