United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Hefner said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Markt85 said:
He did indeed and they couldn't beat us couple years ago when they won the Prem. The main reason they tend to beat Sam's teams is because they can spend 100's of millions on players. Allardyce doesn't bend over for anyone, we just beat Liverpool for Christ sake - our team cost less than Ballotelli.

Man Utd are overwhelming favourites and rightly so, they have hundreds of millions of talent and ''should'' be comfortably beating us, however we got a decent side on a relatively small budget and we'll give it a go. Kayoute is a big loss. But hopefully Valencia and Sakho will trouble uniteds fragile defence at the moment.

Either way. COYI !!!!!!!
Balotelli cost £16m, and your Valencia cost £12m if I am right. So you're saying that everyone else combined in the West Ham squad cost £4m?

How much was Downing?

Downing apparently £6m
Kouyate £7m
Zarate undisclosed
Amalfitano undisclosed
Cresswell £3.75m
Sakho £4.5m
Valencia £12m

SPIDERBOY said:
Blue Hefner said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Balotelli cost £16m, and your Valencia cost £12m if I am right. So you're saying that everyone else combined in the West Ham squad cost £4m?

How much was Downing?

Downing apparently £6m
Kouyate £7m
Zarate undisclosed
Amalfitano undisclosed
Cresswell £3.75m
Sakho £4.5m
Valencia £12m
Carroll was £15m

MeatHunterrr said:
Markt85 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I'm sure his Bolton team won twice at the swamp when he was their manager.

He did indeed and they couldn't beat us couple years ago when they won the Prem. The main reason they tend to beat Sam's teams is because they can spend 100's of millions on players. Allardyce doesn't bend over for anyone, we just beat Liverpool for Christ sake - our team cost less than Ballotelli.

Man Utd are overwhelming favourites and rightly so, they have hundreds of millions of talent and ''should'' be comfortably beating us, however we got a decent side on a relatively small budget and we'll give it a go. Kayoute is a big loss. But hopefully Valencia and Sakho will trouble uniteds fragile defence at the moment.

Either way. COYI !!!!!!!

I got that very wrong , sorry. Thought Ballotelli went for 20+

Markt85, your boys better fucking have a go at the Rags this weekend. They're there for the taking and your two forwards can rip that slipshod defence a new one if Sam's brave enough to let them off the leash.

If I was Sam I'd be sending them all to bed early tomight with extra portions of eels and saveloys.

Get fuckin at 'em and don't take your boot off their throat.

Apparently United are after Ronaldo .
According to Ian Herbert .
Will this story be a repeat of Sneijder story , where nothing happens .
I thought Van Gaal was going to cry in his press conference yesterday .
No defenders and having to go to the youth team for reinforcements .

Wonder if fat sam has been lubed up to play his reserves for a 5-0 spanking...

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
hedkandi said:
Gooner collegue of mine says that a certain rag player has been "sexting" another rags players wife. Not all happy at the swamp.
Is that 'current player' or not?
And how would a Gooner know this?

Are the clues in the question?

I was told this aswel and its meant to be good old Robin the rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.