Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluep*ss said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
ianw16 said:
Precisely.

2uegs5c.jpg
Chortle.

Apologies if already posted, but have just read - on another forum -" India spent £75M to get to Mars, but Rags can't get to top of the table after spending £200M" - made me chuckle.
Nice one. I'll be using that. On another note Big Sam could bend over backwards allowing the rags to win but end up winning himself, the rags are that shit.

ianw16 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
jared said:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/25/manchester-united-fans-come-home-ronaldo-banner-real-madrid

Can't decide if that is a pathetic, desperate, embarrassing, silly or a simply touching move by them?

It`s embarrassing, the small time c**ts.

Precisely.

2uegs5c.jpg

Clever...... I like it.

Apparently the problem is that turtle heads ideas are just too amazing and clever for the rag players to understand. I knew there had to be an explanation I mean I've been told all year he is a tactical genius yet they kept losing games it just didn't make sense but now it does.

Has BFS mentioned, in that uniquely bile ridden way that he seems to have mastered, "all the money united have spent", like he does whenever his teams line up against us?

Somehow, even if he has, I expect his tone is just that little bit more deferential in its delivery.

Wake up Sam. It's us who you need to be lubing up for now. Get with the programme.

For United, beyond Premier League\TV Money, gate money and Champs League money (should they qualify for next season) their big income stream is sponsorship money, and of course starting from next season the £ 75 million deal per year for 10 years they have with Adidas.

With the net £ 120 million they have spent this summer and add in the likelihood\possibility of in Jan and then next summer them spending £ 50 million to make the Falcao deal permanent, probably at least £ 20 million on a central defender (maybe £ 30 million + if they buy 2 defenders) and then maybe £ 60 million on Ronaldo and if they want Kevin Strootman (maybe another £ 30 + million). It is possible they could have spent from this summer just gone to the start of next season at least £ 300 million +.

Add in the high wages of the likes of Di Maria, Falcao and maybe Ronaldo, and that could push that nearer to £ 400 million.

That means of the £ 750 million deal they could have spent well over half of that by the start of next season (before they even have it all).

In addition the Glazers may well use some of that money to reduce debt (another £ 100 million lets say) and should they not qualify for the Champs League next year they could lose £ 20 million from the deal (see link below)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-to-qualify-for-champions-league-9640856.html

Thus United could have gambled nearly all their Adidas money in the next 18 months.

Oh how good it would be if they failed to qualify for the Champs League for next season and we do !

By next summer they could have a forward line up that includes Falcao (29 years if he is the age he says he is), Van Persie 33 yrs), Rooney (29 yrs), Ronaldo (30 years). Di Maria (27 yrs). Thus in light of recent remarks about Citys' aging squad they may have a core group that are high twenties themselves.

Interesting times if Utds' 'cash splash' fails and Citys' growth continues. The next 2-3 years could indeed cement a real shift of power in Manchester.

Tick tock................ not seen that posted for along time but yep their tock is being well and truly ticked the fuckers - like Liverpool before them their "turn" to dominate for along period is over ....... like the scouse fans they too cannot see it, won't accept it and become more bitter and twisted each week ...... ha fucking ha scum.

RandomJ said:
Apparently the problem is that turtle heads ideas are just too amazing and clever for the rag players to understand. I knew there had to be an explanation I mean I've been told all year he is a tactical genius yet they kept losing games it just didn't make sense but now it does.
İ've read that, and the now mandatory lecture of the potato faced Cloggy's 'Philosophy,' which permeates every fucking article.
What the fuck is thıs 'philosophy' he keeps banging on about? I think he's spent too much time immersed in the writings of Satre and Sir James Fraser, rather than how to teach a centre back how to tackle someone.

City1974 said:
For United, beyond Premier League\TV Money, gate money and Champs League money (should they qualify for next season) their big income stream is sponsorship money, and of course starting from next season the £ 75 million deal per year for 10 years they have with Adidas.

With the net £ 120 million they have spent this summer and add in the likelihood\possibility of in Jan and then next summer them spending £ 50 million to make the Falcao deal permanent, probably at least £ 20 million on a central defender (maybe £ 30 million + if they buy 2 defenders) and then maybe £ 60 million on Ronaldo and if they want Kevin Strootman (maybe another £ 30 + million). It is possible they could have spent from this summer just gone to the start of next season at least £ 300 million +.

Add in the high wages of the likes of Di Maria, Falcao and maybe Ronaldo, and that could push that nearer to £ 400 million.

That means of the £ 750 million deal they could have spent well over half of that by the start of next season (before they even have it all).

In addition the Glazers may well use some of that money to reduce debt (another £ 100 million lets say) and should they not qualify for the Champs League next year they could lose £ 20 million from the deal (see link below)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-to-qualify-for-champions-league-9640856.html

Thus United could have gambled nearly all their Adidas money in the next 18 months.

Oh how good it would be if they failed to qualify for the Champs League for next season and we do !

By next summer they could have a forward line up that includes Falcao (29 years if he is the age he says he is), Van Persie 33 yrs), Rooney (29 yrs), Ronaldo (30 years). Di Maria (27 yrs). Thus in light of recent remarks about Citys' aging squad they may have a core group that are high twenties themselves.

Interesting times if Utds' 'cash splash' fails and Citys' growth continues. The next 2-3 years could indeed cement a real shift of power in Manchester.
Ronaldo talk is fanciful for several reasons:

1) They need to know whether they are playing in the Champions League next season

2) Their priority must be a central defender, and having spent £150m this Summer, there must be limits.

3) If they buy Ronaldo, then one of RVP, Rooney or Falcao would have to go and he'll be 30 soon. And for a player who bases his game on his physique, the end is in sight.

The Utd fans who are spending their money on this can't be serious, Just an exercise in self-promotion.

Marvin said:
City1974 said:

Ronaldo talk is fanciful for several reasons:

1) They need to know whether they are playing in the Champions League next season

2) Their priority must be a central defender, and having spent £150m this Summer, there must be limits.

3) If they buy Ronaldo, then one of RVP, Rooney or Falcao would have to go and he'll be 30 soon. And for a player who bases his game on his physique, the end is in sight.

The Utd fans who are spending their money on this can't be serious, Just an exercise in self-promotion.

I recon they're probably gonna offload Rooney and RVP to raise some cash for new players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.