United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancient Citizen said:
RandomJ said:
Apparently the problem is that turtle heads ideas are just too amazing and clever for the rag players to understand. I knew there had to be an explanation I mean I've been told all year he is a tactical genius yet they kept losing games it just didn't make sense but now it does.
İ've read that, and the now mandatory lecture of the potato faced Cloggy's 'Philosophy,' which permeates every fucking article.
What the fuck is thıs 'philosophy' he keeps banging on about? I think he's spent too much time immersed in the writings of Satre and Sir James Fraser, rather than how to teach a centre back how to tackle someone.
Haha.....just read it myself. So the players are thick as fuck as well! He should be aware that for the last 15 to 20 years the tactics have been get it to the wing and cross, berate the ref...........get it to the with and cross, berate the ref..........get it to the wing and cross, berate the ref.......

C-unts
H-alf empty ground
E-xodus at 80mins
V-an turtlehead
R-ed shite
O-cean finance on the phone
L-eicester 5 pmsl
E-urope? Not this year twats...
T-heatre of comedy.....

.... Yep am bored.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
They aint replacing anyone in tge champs league...scum.

Come on you hammers today

Is it too optimistic to hope that Big Fat Sam will send out his troops believing that they can win?

After watching their last game, they have a much better strike force than last season, so I live in hope that they won't obediently roll over as per usual.

RandomJ said:
Apparently the problem is that turtle heads ideas are just too amazing and clever for the rag players to understand. I knew there had to be an explanation I mean I've been told all year he is a tactical genius yet they kept losing games it just didn't make sense but now it does.
Wherever the blame lies, it's never with the shape-shifter.

Even in FIFA with a budget of 150m any person with a sound mind would spend on defender after letting 2 defenders leave,its completely absurd to think about the mentality of United management or mismanagement,you don't have to be a tactical genius to do that

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
RandomJ said:
Wherever the blame lies, it's never with the shape-shifter.

That's what I'm thinking, too.

Oh well, happy days...

Forward with King Louis! What could possibly go wrong?

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
I reckon they're probably gonna offload Rooney and RVP to raise some cash for new players

That won't be easy given the money Rooney is on and the fact RVP is coming to the end of his career.
Effectively they both have little to no resale value.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
I reckon they're probably gonna offload Rooney and RVP to raise some cash for new players

That won't be easy given the money Rooney is on and the fact RVP is coming to the end of his career.
Effectively they both have little to no resale value.

rooney is 15 million tops and RVP is just wages, but to replace them with young proven playesr would cost 125 million

Rooney is going nowhere, he's on 300k per week no one will come close to matching that. He there for rest of hisncareer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.