United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Mike Keegan then? hope he`s talking out of his ring like.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc

Met an #mufc pal tonight. Told me to expect similar levels of spending in Jan.

bazbarrybazzer said:
Who is Mike Keegan then? hope he`s talking out of his ring like.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc

Met an #mufc pal tonight. Told me to expect similar levels of spending in Jan.

On who though, they need centre halves and midfielders, all the top players will still be in the champions league most likely so aren't going to move, this means they'll be buying second choice players, let them spend I say, they won't be buying anyone who'd get in our starting eleven so couldn't care less.

Bottom half this season I think.

lancs blue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
anyone know who the rags play on wednesday ? :)

What happened to those "money-spinning" friendlies in various far-flung parts of the world where people would be clamouring to watch them?

Article today said they are considering playing in-season friendlies this year "to showcase players like Di Maria and Falcao to their 659 million supporters and escape the English winter for a couple of days." Maybe they can fly over to the States and play in one of our local indoor leagues. We can loan them a few central defenders to even out the teams.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
BytsfHrIUAARPc7.jpg

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzr6XRLfZNk[/video]

Byi9MkrIMAQy1h3.jpg

What is United REEL?
REEL-Y small-time.

manimanc said:
I had them down for a straight 18 pts, 6 easy games they had and with the signings, the squad and the best manager in the world and the wankfest that went on with turtle head coming in.
Obviously these plastic players couldn't give two fucks about utd or van gaal,don't get me wrong I think it's funny as fuck at how they're still dogshit after spending nearly 200m...
The thing that has creased me more is for years the rags told us you can't just throw money at it and it will work pmpl...
And what have they just done?
Love it, absolutely love it.
Oh yes. "You can't buy success."
Never get bored of highlighting this to the two bitter rags at work - the fact that thanks to 2012 and Agueroooooooo!, they've now decided to go out of their way to prove the point!

stony said:
goalmole said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
This utter c**t was made for them

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhLp3FQdZY</a>
All he's short of in that video is a funny tash to complete the picture.

Fuck me that is scary. It's like a 1930s Nazi party rally
Deffo like a Nuremburg rally!
Did anyone notice Ribery not being into it (maybe he didn't get the language?) but he doesn't like it towards the end when someone next to him messes with his ear / hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.