United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
stony said:
goalmole said:
All he's short of in that video is a funny tash to complete the picture.

Fuck me that is scary. It's like a 1930s Nazi party rally
Deffo like a Nuremburg rally!
Did anyone notice Ribery not being into it (maybe he didn't get the language?) but he doesn't like it towards the end when someone next to him messes with his ear / hair!
N yup Mad Eye I asked a couple pages back who the guy was. Ribery looked absolutely pissed when the guy touched him. Like he was about to start swinging. The funny thig was the guy kept ,ESI g with him.

Is it anything to do with Reel 2 real??
Before cup games against league one sides: they like to lose it, lose it

Phil Jones face: he likes to gurn it, gurn it

On spending hundreds of millions to go from champions to 7th: we like to earn it, earn it

Vienna_70 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
BytsfHrIUAARPc7.jpg

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzr6XRLfZNk[/video]

Byi9MkrIMAQy1h3.jpg

What is United REEL?

It's what they're doing at the moment.

Reeling against these top teams they've played so far this season.

You know, the like of Burnley, Swansea, MK Dons, Leicester, etc.

Now come on, let's be fair to them. In their first five games they played the top three clubs, won one, drew one, lost one. That's not too bad. Ooops, just realised they were the top three in the Championship.

The ultimate ironies about their little plane stunt are A) it doesn't make them look like a big club, it makes them look small, spoilt and deluded &, B) it probably persuaded Real to do their upmost to keep Ronaldo.

Dreadful stunt that was quite frankly embarrassing all round. Ronaldo's expressing was one of pity.

mcmanus said:
This is a message to my beloved fellow blues.

If any of you ever do something similar to make us look so small time, needy, worthless, sad twats I will track you down and murder you.

'Come home'? What the fuck.

Damn! Can you get a refund on a Heinkel bomber, anyone know?

My missus is a rag and even she cringed when she saw the plane nonsense. I don't think I've seen anything as pathetic as that. Sad bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.