United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see who scores more this season; Welbeck or RVP?

I thought RVP should have been the one to leave, not Welbeck. Their forward line has no pace in it already without having to play a past it RVP every week.

Play Welbeck through the middle and he'll score goals, last season proved that. Moyes was just too scared to drop Rooney or RVP.

Apparently Ander Herrera is caught up in a match fixing scandal. He played in a game 3 years ago, where all 22 players have been accused of being in on it, with current Ateltico captain Gabi apparently having already admitted to it. This could get good!

CityFan94 said:

I thought RVP should have been the one to leave, not Welbeck. Their forward line has no pace in it already without having to play a past it RVP every week.

Play Welbeck through the middle and he'll score goals, last season proved that. Moyes was just too scared to drop Rooney or RVP.

In Europe, I wager it will be Wellbeck ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
CityFan94 said:

In Europe, I wager it will be Wellbeck ;)

Who scores more in Europe all depends if RVRapist gets caught again :)

Markt85 said:
stony said:
Markt85 said:
Here I am northern c*nt.

What do you want ?

Er, that's 'northern monkey' to you. Get your insults right you jellied eel swallowing pearly button wearing c**t.

What was it we said the other day about shite rags getting picked for England ?

Ok then ... Where is Hodgson's quote that he is considering Blackett for a call up ??

It's a made up f*cking article to please you chumps who love nothing more than slagging off an English player especially the ones linked to United.

So ... Not in the England squad then... ???

Markt85 said:
Markt85 said:
stony said:
Er, that's 'northern monkey' to you. Get your insults right you jellied eel swallowing pearly button wearing c**t.

What was it we said the other day about shite rags getting picked for England ?

Ok then ... Where is Hodgson's quote that he is considering Blackett for a call up ??

It's a made up f*cking article to please you chumps who love nothing more than slagging off an English player especially the ones linked to United.

So ... Not in the England squad then... ???

Not even in the England U21 squad.

BigOscar said:
Apparently Ander Herrera is caught up in a match fixing scandal. He played in a game 3 years ago, where all 22 players have been accused of being in on it, with current Ateltico captain Gabi apparently having already admitted to it. This could get good!
*orders popcorn in preparation*

mat said:
BigOscar said:
*orders popcorn in preparation*

BigOscar said:

The rags will choke on their prawn butties and jellied eels when they hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.